• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Mezase Pokémon Master - 20th Anniversary (Full Version)

Was gonna put a GIF of Rosen licking his lips and doing a click but it ain't letting me.
Damn shame, this is absolute perfection all round.

I don't mind it, but the same as the TV Size version, I kind of miss the spoken-word parts of the song; they leave in Pikachu's exclamation of its own name after "ore wa koitsu to tabi ni deru" but it just doesn't quite feel the same without Oak's "sorya sou ja!"

I kind of miss the spoken-word parts of the song; they leave in Pikachu's exclamation of its own name after "ore wa koitsu to tabi ni deru" but it just doesn't quite feel the same without Oak's "sorya sou ja!"
Also Pikachu's scream after the "ano ko no skirt no naka" :cry:

That's because I live in the US and they blocked it in the US.
Yeah, and the only way to listen to it to to use a browser plugin that changes your computer's IP address that tells what country it's from.

This just randomly appeared in my YouTube feed, here's the video with the song for everyone who can't view it on the thread's opening.

@Shadao

Too bad I don't speak Nipongo/Japanese.
I can't understand the moonrunes either, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying things like Candy Girl, DoriDori, Forbidden Karma, Let's Join Hands, Volt/Megavolt, XYZ and this song

Granted, once you've watched some 200 episodes of japanese anime, and listened to the opening over a dozen times, you tend to pick up a few words here and there

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom