• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Michael Jackson dead at 50.

clear fluid.
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES, CA (WFIE) - Entertainment website TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson died Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles. He was 50.

On Thursday, Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles.

TMZ says Jackson was suffering cardiac arrest and received CPR en route to the hospital.

TMZ reports that the 911 call came from his home in Los Angeles at 12:21pm.

The L. A. Times reports that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home.

CNN reports Jackson was working on a comeback tour.
http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=10597093&nav=4nHW

Under the Rainbow
Reaction score
This came out of nowhere. :(

The King of Pop is dead. Long live the king.

Lying
Reaction score
What a fucking shitty weak to be a celebrity.

EDIT: Though CNN's saying he's alive. But in a coma. I kinda trust them more than TMZ.

Clap Clap
Reaction score
I hope it's just a coma. Despite everything, I really hope he's not dead. But either way...

*puts on Beat It*

That was always my favorite song of his.

Me
Reaction score
TMZ has been wrong many times before. And all other reports regarding his death I'm seeing are citing TMZ. Treat it with caution until a more reputable source confirms it independantly of TMZ.

Given power
Reaction score
It's not confirmed yet. He's in a coma right now, though TMZ is reporting he died (and it is fairly reliable), other sources are saying he was revived before being taken to the hopsital. Check out my blog entry for more info, which everyone ignored (thanks 1337r34p3r), as I'm updating events as they happen.

Java Girl
Reaction score
Wow. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and now Michael Jackson. In one week.

I know most people remember Jackson as a trainwreck of epic proportions, but I was about 12-13 when Thriller came out and, at that time, Jackson was an undisputed superstar. That album was awesome.

Reaction score
wow, even though I did not like him in recent years, I liked him in past back in the "I'm Bad" and "Thriller" days, altough I did not hate him after his change, I did not hate him and still kida liked him, but wow, that was unexpected thing to happen. Well people say things happen in 3's well there you are: Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon and now Michael Jackson. Well, hope he does not actually die, being in a coma is still bad, but people have came out of comas before

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

Merging duplicate topics.

Lying
Reaction score
Alright, NOW MSNBC's confirming it. Good enough for me.

"Hey, guys, the LA Times is reporting he's dead!" Great job, MSNBC...

Last edited:
追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Waiting for confirmation.

Sad for his families.

Edit: Wait, why is this in "The Real World"?

DCM

Based Mod
Reaction score
is unconfirmed. they cant say anything yet, they think hes dead.

grass princess
Reaction score
Wow, is this true? Is he really dead? :[

That's just...shocking. Really shocking. I was never a huge fan of his, but I certainly didn't dislike him or anything. I do like some of his songs...wow. This is really sad. :[

And seriously, three celebrities in one week? This really sucks.

I hope all those Michael Jackson jokes stop after this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They just had a newsbreif on my local Fox station exceot they didn't say he was dead just hosptlised

Reaction score
This is the first time I have seen tears from my own sister....

damn man

Reaction score
My brother burst into the room earlier and announced in abject shock that Michael Jackson had died.

Sure, the guy hasn't exactly been portrayed in a positive light these past several years, but he was once an icon who made hit song after hit song.

I think that's how we'll all remember him, which is good.