• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Michael Jackson dead at 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sad. First Farrah Fawcett, and now him? Rest in Peace, Michael. You will be missed.

A moment of silence, followed by a crotchgrab, in memory of the King of Pop.

He was a pretty good musician, even if a bit eccentric. It's too bad he never got to the concerts he was planning to do. Might've come up with some brilliant new stuff. After all, the 80's are coming back in the next six years...

Having said that, with all of his eccentricities, I do wonder what he wanted for his funeral. Can't be much weirder than Hunter S. Thompson's...

Michael Jackson might have been seen in reprehensible light over the past years. But I still don't think he's of merit of anything nigh death. We all make mistakes. Being a human doesn't make us a failure, does it? If anything else, I feel he was upwards of intense and duteous verve in the kind of musical tones (well accompanied by the visual tones of his music videos, in my opinion) and style he brought to fruition for the industry. Needless to say, death is usually abrupt like this. I think it goes to vindicate that it is the cruel nature of life, rather than anything worldly (conforming unto consensus). I say take nothing for granted.

And whether he's in a coma or whether mortality and his heart has the best of him, I wish him and his family the very best. I rather feel it's sobering news, as yet.

Last edited:
The jokes can be amusing if they're funny. Just imagine if he came back as a zombie and started doing the Thriller Dance! It wouldn't happen, but it'd still be epic. The stuff like "HE'S A CHILD MOLESTOR AND IS IN HELL", though, can go fuck itself for all I care.

Probably gonna acquire some of his music tonight.

Also, again, more shameless plugging of my blog entry.

This is so terrible. Today should be a national holiday, as day of respect for the King of Pop.

50 is too young, he should have lived til atleast 100. 50 is too YOUNG.

I'm sure he has a will, so that should say what he wants for his funeral when the lawyers and whatnot get to it.

;_;.....why, just why? RIP Micheal Jackson

Originally posted by TTEchidna:
A moment of silence, followed by a crotchgrab, in memory of the King of Pop.

That was probably the most tasteful joke anyone could have possibly made, and yet it's a good tribute to him too.

Originally posted by Max King:
THIS IS HORRIBLE.
What a horrible and miserable day. 6 months exactly til Christmas.

Tonight before going to bed, I think everyone should pray for his spirit to rest in peace in the Kingdom of God.

Agreed.

Originally posted by ShadowDeeps:
And whether he's in a coma or whether mortality has the best of him, I wish him and his family the very best. It's sobering news, as yet.

Yeah, it's weird. The weather has been perfect all day, not a cloud in the sky, and in about 10 minutes, it turned to thunder and lightning. I guess even the heavens are showing respect for him.

I will only say his 80s stuff was good. This is going to sound mean, but honestly he did not go down well. He was the laughingstock of burned out singers, and he was probably on a number of medications that were attempting to keep him alive. Of you realize what this means? He'll start a Thriller party with all the zombies in the world. I will not remember the blemishes of his later life. I will remember him for being one of the biggest names of the 80s.

Just told mum. She was gobsmacked. If I ever have kids I'll be able to say "When I was young Michael Jackson was alive." I hope there aren't any cheap jokes tonight on the news.

He'll start a Thriller party with all the zombies in the world.

Resident Evil style revenge on those that have mocked him.

I must say though.... the media blasted him left and right, and none of us were any better about it.

God has cruel ways of making us pay for our own cruelty. By making us realize how important something is when its gone.

Btw, who is Ed Mcmahon?

I loved about all of his songs. My 6th grade teacher always played one of his songs every morning..

Damn it, I'm going to hell guys. Fuck. Tasteless humor ahead; be forewarned and be prepared to potentially be offended.

jacksonf.jpg

I feel bad for laughing at this. At least it's the kind of humor that's worth it to laugh at. It gives you an idea of the tasteful tasteless joking going on, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom