• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Michael Jackson dead at 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rоulette Goddess

clear fluid.
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES, CA (WFIE) - Entertainment website TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson died Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles. He was 50.

On Thursday, Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles.

TMZ says Jackson was suffering cardiac arrest and received CPR en route to the hospital.

TMZ reports that the 911 call came from his home in Los Angeles at 12:21pm.

The L. A. Times reports that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home.

CNN reports Jackson was working on a comeback tour.

http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=10597093&nav=4nHW

What a fucking shitty weak to be a celebrity.

EDIT: Though CNN's saying he's alive. But in a coma. I kinda trust them more than TMZ.

I hope it's just a coma. Despite everything, I really hope he's not dead. But either way...

*puts on Beat It*

That was always my favorite song of his.

TMZ has been wrong many times before. And all other reports regarding his death I'm seeing are citing TMZ. Treat it with caution until a more reputable source confirms it independantly of TMZ.

Wow. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and now Michael Jackson. In one week.

I know most people remember Jackson as a trainwreck of epic proportions, but I was about 12-13 when Thriller came out and, at that time, Jackson was an undisputed superstar. That album was awesome.

wow, even though I did not like him in recent years, I liked him in past back in the "I'm Bad" and "Thriller" days, altough I did not hate him after his change, I did not hate him and still kida liked him, but wow, that was unexpected thing to happen. Well people say things happen in 3's well there you are: Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon and now Michael Jackson. Well, hope he does not actually die, being in a coma is still bad, but people have came out of comas before

Re: Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

Merging duplicate topics.

Alright, NOW MSNBC's confirming it. Good enough for me.

"Hey, guys, the LA Times is reporting he's dead!" Great job, MSNBC...

Last edited:
Waiting for confirmation.

Sad for his families.

Edit: Wait, why is this in "The Real World"?

Wow, is this true? Is he really dead? :[

That's just...shocking. Really shocking. I was never a huge fan of his, but I certainly didn't dislike him or anything. I do like some of his songs...wow. This is really sad. :[

And seriously, three celebrities in one week? This really sucks.

I hope all those Michael Jackson jokes stop after this.

Last edited:
They just had a newsbreif on my local Fox station exceot they didn't say he was dead just hosptlised

This is the first time I have seen tears from my own sister....

damn man

My brother burst into the room earlier and announced in abject shock that Michael Jackson had died.

Sure, the guy hasn't exactly been portrayed in a positive light these past several years, but he was once an icon who made hit song after hit song.

I think that's how we'll all remember him, which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom