• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Midnight Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faithful Fresian

Hsppy birthday America
Reaction score
Crime in Jubilife city has risen. Phone and internet signals are getting weaker and Pokemon are dissappearing. No one knows why or what's going or or how it's happening. No one can leave the city. Those who try to leave end up right back in the middle of town.

Form

Name:
Pokemon or Human:
Species(Bulbasuar, Piplup ect. or Trainer(Breeder, Coordinator ect.) type:
Male or Female:
Appearance:
Personality:

Mine
Name:
Pokemon or Human: Pokemon
Species(Bulbasuar, Piplup ect. or Trainer(Breeder, Coordinator ect.) type: Houndour
Male or Female: Female
Appearance: Average Houndour but with blue eyes.
Personality:Lone wolf usually but happy when someone want to talk.

I like this concept.I think I might join this one!
But I think there needs to be just a LITTLE more... ah... substance. Like, some sort of a backstory? Could it be the work of an evil team? A Legendary Pokemon? Some sort of crazy supernatural thing?
I sure hope you'll keep the plot going!

I myself do plan on joining this. Just give me a little bit of time, and I'll have it up!

Awesome. I was thinking it would be either team rocket or galactic doing it.

The Rockets in SINNOH? That could be interesting...

I'm typing the profile as I speak, just give me about 2 hours. x3

lol it's ok. Give me 2 hours and I'll go back to bed. Most of the time i would be here off and on all day but today I'll have to leave around 8 (GMT -4). I have to help run one of those poorly set up fairs that are just waiting for someone to get hurt.

*big breath* WOW. That took longer than I hoped. XD (it's the quality the counts though, right?)

Hope you like! and by the way, I'd also like to make a Pokemon to RP as as well! Is it okay if I RP as a Trainer and a Pokemon? Momoko won't capture it though... heck, I could even make it so they never meet! xD

====

Name: Momoko Ryuumizu (meaning "Peach Child" and "Dragon Water")
Appearance: Momoko stands at 4'9” and is a bit on the skinny end of the average spectrum. She has medium-length brown hair with orange highlights, and hazel eyes.
Her clothing typically consists of a red or hot pink shirt, blue jeans, black-and-white gloves identical to May's, and occasionally a black jacket; Sometimes she will wear a light blue scarf if called for. If she is spending some time in a city however, she will opt for a pair a blue spandex shorts and a tight red shirt with a yellow star on the chest; In addition, She wears black OR white socks that go just over the knee, and opts for black wristbands in place of gloves. She has no swim attire, as she refuses to be submerged in water for any length of time.
The things that always remain consistent however, are her yellow Pokebelt which she always wears over her shirt at the natural waist, her red baseball cap with a white brim and blue Pokeball symbol, and her white slip-on shoes with a red stripe and and tongue.
Her bag is a yellow-tan convertible bag, meaning it can be a messenger bag or backpack whenever she wants. In addition, she has an addiction to keychains, and as such, has several on her Pokebelt and Backpack. Her Pokegear (which is a soft blue color) is either clipped to her belt, or on a strap hanging around her neck.
Personality: She comes of as a don't-underestimate-the-shy-type-beacuse-I-am-secretly-plotting-your-doom type of person, however, you would be completely wrong. She is mostly a lone wolf, but mostly because she likes to be able to think; She thinks she can't think when other people are around, or so she says. Due to her experience with Team Magma and Team Aqua though, she is very cautious about who she trusts. She will only stay around you if she likes you enough. She hardly ever talks, because she can never think of anything to talk about; She despises girly schoolgirl types, so none of her discussions involve "cute guys". The ONLY time she'll ever have a conversation even REMOTLY close to that of a girly schoolgirl is if it involves one of the famous Dragon Masters (Lance, Clair, or Drake).
She is still young, so she still retains some hyperactivity she had when she was younger. Due to her lone wolf nature, she gets rather lonely, and if she thinks you would make a good talk-buddy for the day she will NOT leave you alone until she gets bored.
She does hate certain types of people though, such as the aforementioned girly school girl type. She also hates people who whine and complain without taking any action. another thing she hates is contradictions.
She also despises when people don't bother to pay any attention to details and just rush life.
We only have one life. Take some time and savor the scenery. Enjoy it while it lasts, or you'll have wasted your life.
Also, don't let others push you around. It's YOUR life, and you should enjoy it how YOU want.

Type: Traveling Trainer, “Future Dragon Champion”, occasionally partaking in Pokemon Contests.

Party:
Combusken “Omachi”
Level: Assumed to be about 30
Nature: Bold
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Fire Blast, Brick Break, Quick Attack, Endure
Bio: Omachi is Momokos starter Pokemon; She was given to her by Professor Birch. Throughout Momokos journey in Hoenn, Omachi would constantly lose in battles. Starting after the 4th badge, Omachii would secretly train at night while Momoko was asleep. After evolving into Cumbusken during the battle for the last Hoenn badge, Omachi gained more confidence in her abilities. While training for the League, Momoko taught her stronger moves through TMs.

Beautifly “Tamato”
Level: 37
Nature: Docile
Ability: Shield Dust
Moves: Stun Spore, Morning Sun, Silver Wind, Snore
Bio: Momoko met Tamato just before she turned 11. She was tending her (Grandmothers) garden when a small Wurmple approached, and attempted to eat one of the leaves of a Tamato Berry Plant. Momoko carefully watched it, and it appeared to be grateful; It returned everyday to eat a sinlge leaf of the Tamato plants. One day, when it came it ate one of the Tamato berries; This time, Momoko became friends with it and nicknamed him “Tamato” after his love for the Tamato plants. She would sometimes bring Tamato with her with her on small adventures, but they rarely battled. Like Omachi, Tamato evolved later than normal. In addition, Tamato's speed stat is permanatly lowered, due to eating all the Tamato plants he did as a Wurmple.

Marill “Snubby”
Level: assumed to be about 30
Nature: Modest
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Water Gun, Slam, Refresh, Secret Power
Bio: Snubby was met by Dewford Island, before befriending Momoko and offering assistance against a rampaging Magikarp. Yes, a rampaging Majikarp of a HIGH LEVEL! THAT KNEW BOUNCE. Like, Omg, seriously? Yeah really. Snubby was nicknamed that name “because it's adorable”. Snubby assists Momoko around water areas.

Key Items: Pokedex, Pokegear, TM Case, Berry Pots, Wailmer Pail, Pokeblock Case, Mach Bike, Pokepod Mp3 Player, Oranbook Laptop, Flashdrive, Adventure Journal

Background: Momoko was originally born near Blackthorn City in the Johto region, and lived there until she was 4; Her family then moved to Littleroot, Hoenn to take care of her mother's ailing parents. One day, while she still lived in Johto, she was playing by a lake and fell in, nearly drowning, before a Dragonair swooped beneath her and saved her life. Two things developed from this; Her extreme hydrophobia, and her newly found love of Pokemon. From that moment on, Momoko vowed to become the best Dragon Trainer ever.
Her Journey started when she was 12, when she and Tamato finally got called by Professor Birch; She got Omachi from him as well, and set off for adventure. Momoko and her Pokemon had many adventures and met many Pokemon along the way. She had several encounters with Team Magma and Team Aqua, and even went as far as temporarily joining Team Magma. Eventually, Mint snapped her out of it and she turned against them. She eventually managed to obtain all the badges of Hoenn and entered the Pokemon League. She only managed to win the first battle by pure luck, and subsequently lost afterward She then decided to go train in Sinnoh, Once again, re-iterating that she would become stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom