• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mighty Chesnaught, Great Tusk and Iron Treads Tera Raids cancelled - Pokémon HOME 3.0.0 update also delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Staff
Mighty Chestnaught
Pokémon fans may be a little disappointed this weekend, with news dropping about technical issues and delays with upcoming in-game events for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and for the software update for Pokémon HOME that was announced earlier this week.

According to updates posted to the Poké Portal News posts for this weekend's Tera Raid Battle events, both events have been cancelled due to unspecified errors. The brief statements say that users will be notified about plans for make-up raids.

In an separate update, The Pokémon Company International has also posted to their Twitter account to state that the May 23rd/24th launch date for Pokémon HOME Version 3.0.0 that was announced earlier this week was incorrect, and the correct date is yet to be announced.

We'll keep you posted as soon as we have any word about either of these delays, and when players can expect these events and software updates to be available.

Sources
Archaic

Archaic

And with this I'm back on my Pokémon Mystery Dungeon binge trip until a real HOME day is announced, because I've already done everything I need to in SV before that date. Might as well spend the filler time by engaging in my real Pokémon interest.

Oh, don't worry, I did the same thing when I finished up in Gens 6 to 8 as well.

I'm starting to doubt being able to mass-catch Vivillon through sending postcards to unclog HOME. The update may come too late as GO's future is becoming more uncertain with every new event or feature causing intense controversy.

All I can do now is try to finish evolving all the Teddiursa/Ursaring I've got in HOME. I just wish you can spend MP on Peat Blocks instead of the random chance of digging up one (with 50% of results being Balls of Mud) or Ginter selling them under "Hunk of Coal".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Search Bulbapedia

Back
Top Bottom