• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Contest Mightyena vs. Manectric

Mightyena or Manectric?

• Total voters
Reaction score
vs.

It's the battle of the Hoenn canines!

Who's better in battle?
Who's design do you like better?
Who's cooler?
Who would you like as a pet?

Personally I prefer Manectric.

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Manectric as I love electric types and I think it could do better in battle then Mightyena.

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
Who's better in battle?
I assume it would be Manetric due the fact it has Static for ability and some powerful electric moves.

I like Mightyena's design much better. :D

Who's cooler?
Mightyena.

Mightyena.

I guess it's Mightyena. :-D

Not a Power Ranger
Reaction score
Mightyena looks cooler.

Though Manectric randomly gained the power to breathe fire which is cool.

Mightyena gets my vote because even if you don't use it, its always awesome to have a hyena-wolf hybrid at your side. It ups you badass quotient.

back to the start
Reaction score
I always thought Manectric was highly underappreciated, so it gets my vote. Nothing on Mightyena, but Manectric just seems so much cooler.

Reaction score
They're pretty equal in my eyes when it comes to most of those aspects, but I choose Manectric because I've used it more.

Reaction score
Manetric's design's better, I just don't like mightyena's fur...

Reaction score
Manectric due that it was a great member in my Sapphire team, helped me with the "Cool" type contests in Hoenn and Shinnoh (once it was Pal Parked), & has a better design compared to Mightyena. So its obvious to me Manectric is my choice here. ;)

trainer of watr,grs,fly,
Reaction score
mightyena has always been one of my best buds and one of my poochyenas took down a whole team with his attack lowered by 1, while they can also learn ice,fire and thunder fang so he no doubt wins for me

Reaction score
Who's better in battle?

Never used Manectric but I would call this one a draw.

Mightyena

Who's cooler?

Mightyena

Mightyena :)

Reaction score
Manectric is cooler and more usable. Always gets my vote.