• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Miiverse service will end in November for Wii U and 3DS systems and on internet browsers:...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Miiverse service will end in November for Wii U and 3DS systems and on internet browsers: The ...

At 7:00 CET on 8 November 2017, the Miiverse service will end for Wii U and 3DS systems and on internet browsers. It will no longer be possible to use in-game services and features related to Miiverse in Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games which previously supported them and the Miiverse service will be inaccessible on internet browsers or by using a Wii U and Nintendo 3DS system.

Continue reading...

Sorry for my ignorance, since I've just bought my first 3DS: how does Miiverse affect those Pokémon games?
Whenever you play one of those games on a 3DS or 2DS if you press the home menu button on your 3DS and then click the Miiverse logo on the top right corner of the screen it will take you online to Miiverse so that you are able to post a screenshot of the game on Mii you are currently playing at the exact moment you pressed the home button or you can go straight to the Miiverse community of the game you are playing so you can post anything you want to about that game you are playing or see what other people have posted about that game. From 7:00 CET on 8 November you will no longer be able to do these things on your 3DS (or Wii U or internet browser).

Last edited:
Whenever you play one of those games on a 3DS or 2DS if you press the home menu button on your 3DS and then click the Miiverse logo on the top right corner of the screen it will take you online to Miiverse so that you are able to post a screenshot of the game on Mii you are currently playing at the exact moment you pressed the home button or you can go straight to the Miiverse community of the game you are playing so you can post anything you want to about that game you are playing or see what other people have posted about that game. From 7:00 CET on 8 November you will no longer be able to do these things on your 3DS (or Wii U or internet browser).
Oh, thank you. I was afraid that Pokémon games features would disappear.

Looks like I'll have to record my FE Fates game footage for the last couple of chapters in one go, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom