• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mika-Chan's Gallery

Mika

I won't lose! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
Reaction score
Welcome to Mika-Chan's Gallery! This is where I'll post my art in the forums and if you happen to be on the Bulbagarden Discord Server, I'll post them there too in the user art channel!

I'm normally bad at art, but I hope I can pull of some stunts.

Last edited:
Tada!
Snow Miku 2016.png

I'm gonna make some revisions, I'm gonna post in in Bulba Discord once I'm done.[/ATTACH][/SPOILER]

Last edited:
It's based on this picture.
snowmiku2016.jpg

I decided not to add the goggles and head gear, 'cause that would be a bit time consuming(for me anyway).

Hohoho! So pretty! That is way better than mine!

Inspiration for today:
mitsuru_kirijo___persona_q_ios_wallpaper_by_darkside989-d71b41y.jpg

I could try. But first!
Mitsuru.png
I decided to use another pic, 'cause that was a bit easier.

Scrapped inspiration:
rise-kujikawa-concert.jpg

After this, I'll be moving from Persona territory, to other anime/game territory. I might even turn live action characters into anime.(Note: This inspiration has been scrapped. Reason: A bit beyond my skill level.)

Last edited:
New inspiration:
Mikoto_Misaka.jpg

NOTICE:

I'm gonna be away from the forums for a few days(hopefully sooner), for I have other stuff I need to attend to.

New art!
Misaka.png

Last edited:
I'll be off the forums for a while.

Back
Top Bottom