• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Milotic belongs in the Togepi family

I see more similarities between Togetic and Milotic than Feebas and Milotic. I know the point is to go from the ugliest pokemon to the prettiest when Feebas evolves, but still. Does anybody else agree?

The People's Champion
The only similarity between Milotic and Togetic I can see is the 'tic' on the end of their names. I just don't see it.

SoFloFoSho
I actually see where EDB88's coming from. Somewhat.

But yes, the whole point is to go from ugly to beautiful, which is why Feebas and Milotic look nothing alike.

"Equality"
Bird-egg thingy is evolving!
Congratulations, bird-egg thingy evolved into sexy serpent!

I don't see the resemblence.

Archosaur Enthusiast
I can kinda see it, but it wouldn't work. Sure milotic has a pale yellowish color and red and blue, but it also has gills. Egg to eggbird to long sea serpent wouldnt work too well either.

Welcome to the New Age...
i don't think this would be one of those Dratini cases.
ya know, small blue serpentine dragon->longer blue serpentine dragon->fat yellow winged dragon with legs.

★ Prince of Ampora ★
I don't see any physical resemble between them at all, apart from maybe colour scheme. One is based on a newly-hatched seemingly mammal from an egg or something, and the other is based on a large serpent, so I doubt they are related.

Nidoking Me!
Just because everyone else is disagreeing I'm going to at least point out some similarities. Aside from the "tic" they both have they both also have a red/blue coloration to them and are both based off of something mythical Togetic being a Fairy and Milotic, being a Mermaid.

I don't agree with you but here is something that is at least arguable.