• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Milotic belongs in the Togepi family

EspeonsDaBomb88

Reaction score
I see more similarities between Togetic and Milotic than Feebas and Milotic. I know the point is to go from the ugliest pokemon to the prettiest when Feebas evolves, but still. Does anybody else agree?

The only similarity between Milotic and Togetic I can see is the 'tic' on the end of their names. I just don't see it.

Nope they look nothing a like and have nothing in common besides milotic and togatics names.

I'm pretty sure Milotic is supposed to be the gentler counterpart to Gyarados.

I actually see where EDB88's coming from. Somewhat.

But yes, the whole point is to go from ugly to beautiful, which is why Feebas and Milotic look nothing alike.

Bird-egg thingy is evolving!
Congratulations, bird-egg thingy evolved into sexy serpent!

I don't see the resemblence.

I can kinda see it, but it wouldn't work. Sure milotic has a pale yellowish color and red and blue, but it also has gills. Egg to eggbird to long sea serpent wouldnt work too well either.

i don't think this would be one of those Dratini cases.
ya know, small blue serpentine dragon->longer blue serpentine dragon->fat yellow winged dragon with legs.

I don't see any physical resemble between them at all, apart from maybe colour scheme. One is based on a newly-hatched seemingly mammal from an egg or something, and the other is based on a large serpent, so I doubt they are related.

For a slight second it made sense, then I thought about it and said no way...

Just because everyone else is disagreeing I'm going to at least point out some similarities. Aside from the "tic" they both have they both also have a red/blue coloration to them and are both based off of something mythical Togetic being a Fairy and Milotic, being a Mermaid.

I don't agree with you but here is something that is at least arguable.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom