• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mimi's Meowthy & Skittyshy Fanart!

MimiMeowth

Reaction score
*LOL*

What a title...

Anyways....

Here's one:

Shoutitout.jpg

Aww..... :awww: It's really cute. I just wanna hug it.

Aw..that is as cute as a button! XD I love the colouring and different uses of text.

I shall reward you with my benevolent holy THUMBS! d ^_^ b

:D Thank you!!

Here are some other pictures:

LovableMeowth.jpg

Whut__am_I_gunna_do_whit__cha__by_G.jpg

Cuddling.jpg

Loveconnection1.jpg

Loveconnection2.jpg

Lovenkindness.jpg

Last edited:
You're a really good artist. Very cute too and your obsession is interesting. I too have an obsession with Shinji (Pokemon). He's in my avatar and sig.

uh about that Meowth Skitty pic, Skitty is licking in a weird area....
O_O

I love both of your pics.

And, I have to agree with Crystal Clair. Where Skitty is licking Meowth...ew and weird!

MAYBE, I should remove that, then......^^;

*sigh* I was afraid that would happen....

Instead, I'll put different pictures there...:)

And some here:

I_just_want_love_colored_by_Gwizdo.jpg

I_Love_Meowth_by_Gwizdo.jpg

My_Heart_is_Racing_by_Gwizdo.jpg

Santa_Claws_Came_By_by_Gwizdo.jpg

Last edited:
AW... this has KAWAII printed ALL over it! XD *huggles pictures*

You are one truley talented artist hun ;)

Keep Up your Artistry,

a_f

LOL! Now I have to see that forbidden picture! I was already thinking that some of the pictures were already a little racy... but this is better than a wailord. As for the pictures themselves, good as always! I liked the design touches you put on skitty (I think it's cuteness is improved), but all in all your pictures are rather accurate to the anime.

I don't want to sound.. um I guess some kind of rude.. but I think you pictures can rank up there with some of Pokesho's pictures!

-----EDIT----
looked at it on Deviant Art:
LOL! That's a little much, lol

Last edited:
Great job on all your fanart! You're very talented, and they are all so cute!

Thank you so much! ^.^ You guys make me blush! Heehee.....<3

I'll post more, soon. :)

awww! more cuteness! I wanna see th "forbidden picture". Could you please PM me the link?

Yeah I saw the pic... Skitty IS licking in a weird area... Thankies for PMing the pic. It made me laugh. Mind if I PM the pic to Glacia?

Yeah I saw the pic... Skitty IS licking in a weird area... Thankies for PMing the pic. It made me laugh. Mind if I PM the pic to Glacia?

XD Go for it...

Just don't post it around without my permission. ^^;

EDIT!

Some more art:

BoithdayPurrsent.jpg

Drew THIS one by looking at a screenshot, just to see how accurate I can get it...
Meowth1.jpg

EDIT: 2 more!

Addictin.jpg

MeowthIceCream.jpg

Last edited:
I really DON'T wanna double post, but how else can I let people see that there's more artwork...^^; *points upwards* Hahah.... ^^;

Back
Top Bottom