• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mini-Staff Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We usually do a big forum wide staff drive about once a year. However, there are also times where we like to hire outside of that to fill in a few sections here and there. Today is one of those times.

Entertainment Inc., Pokemon Anime, and Pokemon World are looking to hire a few extra moderators to help out. If any of you are interested, please click on the following links and fill out an application:

Entertainment Inc. Moderator Application Form - Autumn 2012
Pokémon Anime Moderator Application Form - Autumn 2012
Pokemon World Moderator Application Form 2012

You can apply only once to each section. If there is something you wish to add to your application, or if you realize you made an error, please PM me and I'll add it to your application.

This mini-drive will last for two weeks. Applications will close on 11:59 pm PDT on October 9th, 2012.

Good luck, and feel free to post in this thread with any questions you may have.

Musashi

Last edited:
Well, I've nothing to lose.

Wish me luck. I'm going in.

I just submitted my form. It's so scary. :<

Good luck to every one! ^^

REMEMBER POTENTIAL ANIME MODS: Y'ALL HAVE A LOT OF SHOE TO FILL IN THE WAKE OF MINE AND @Hellion; 's ABSENCE :3

no i'm kidding good luck

Its already time for another drive? Well, I hope the latest new crop of staff members is carefully picked. I wish all of the applicants good luck. ^_^

Just a note to anyone who is considering applying: You don't need to rush your application and get it sent as soon as possible. It isn't a first-come first-served situation - you have two weeks to apply, so feel free to take some time to think your application and its answers over, if you need to, before you send it. If your application arrives later in the drive, it's not detrimental to your chances, so don't worry at all.

Just don't sell yourselves short by trying to rush and get it filled straight away. Think everything over first.

Again, good luck to everyone!

Good luck to everyone who applies (including me... :sweat:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom