• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mini-Staff Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
REMEMBER POTENTIAL ANIME MODS: Y'ALL HAVE A LOT OF SHOE TO FILL IN THE WAKE OF MINE AND @Hellion; 's ABSENCE :3

Well, without us, the sassiness of the Animé staff will take a nosedive. @Iteru will have to be extra fierce and attitudy to make up for us leaving. :p

I had applies twice before. I applied this time too.

The thing is, you're not given an explanation as to why you were not chosen (and it's impractical to do so anyway since so many people apply) so it's kinda hard to improve your applications.

I had applies twice before. I applied this time too.

The thing is, you're not given an explanation as to why you were not chosen (and it's impractical to do so anyway since so many people apply) so it's kinda hard to improve your applications.

You may ask for feedback from the section head of the section you applied to (something we included last drive). They are not obligated to give feedback however if they're busy.

Just keep it classy everyone. :cheers: Regardless of who gets a job, we should congratulate them.

With all these applications, it'll be hard for them to decide... and also tedious to sit through.

If I got a warning would that help or hinder my appilcation?

Basically, it's not like you won't get hired because you have an infraction or two. They happen to everyone, and while we do look at your past infraction history when considering applicants, it's more to make sure you don't have a track record of blowing up in people's faces or baiting people who disagree with you. A warning for multiple posting or a too-big signature or something isn't gonna ruin your chances of getting in.

I sent in my app a few days ago. I get the feeling I got some answers "wrong", like the first flame/baiting question.

Good luck everyone!

I took the plunge and applied just now. I've been waiting and hoping for such an opportunity for a while, but only time will tell if I managed to earn the chance.

Good luck, everyone! :'3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom