• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Minor WMG - Title Screen :3

Could the Title Screen represent the inside of the Dark/Light Stones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Owain

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
i was looking at my Pokémon White's Title Screen, watching the Epic Zekrom and all, then something hit me...

could the title screen be a representation of what's inside the Dark Stone (White) or the Light Stone (Black)?

may not be really probable, but i still like the idea, so i'm thinking of it everytime i turn my game On. XD

what do you think?

It would be cool to think so. It's like the music in DPP and how it was the same on the Azure Flute. I'm not sure if the makers would intend to design it like that but it's a clever thought.

I never thought about it that way.
Interesting...

But then wouldn't the title screen be different after obtaining Zekrom/Reshiram?

^^ well, if we can adapt where Zekrom/Reshiram lived, aka teh stones, and interprete them as Pokéballs, it may just be a matter of perspective thet they still live in the same place after being caught, no?

This is interesting. It could even be taken a step farther and say that Pokemon on the title screens of all the main series games show where they are at one point in the play-through.

R/G/B/Y: the starter right next to the player character (Pikachu could be looking at you like when you talk to him)
G/S/C: Ho-oh is traveling the skies waiting to be called by the Rainbow Wing, Lugia swimming in the ocean waiting to be called by the Silver Wing, Suicune running around Johto before being called by the Clear Bell
R/S/E: Groudon and Kyogre resting in a lava pit and the bottom of the sea respectively, Rayquaza waiting at the top of Sky Pillar (even in the same curled up position as when he's encountered)
FR/LG: this one I'm not actually sure about
D/P/Pt: Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina waiting in a different dimension
HG/SS: same as Gold and Silver

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom