• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Miraidon and Koraidon Trades

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
Would anyone like to do a Miraidon/Koraidon tradeback? Koraidon is all I need to complete my Pokedex at this point, and I'm looking for a Scarlet player to do a tradeback with. I'm not ready to give up my second Miraidon completely yet because I want to register it in Home when we're able to do SV transfers there and I doubt your ride dragon can be used for that. Only after that would I be willing to part with it permanently.

Feel free to use this thread if you're looking for these legendaries too!

i wanted koraidon too, wish i had one sorry bro
'Tis okay, I'm sure we'll both get one soon enough. Not like nobody on this site is playing Scarlet after all. lol

Hello everyone, I no longer need the Miraidon, thanks to a cool member of this great community. Can’t wait for the dlc to catch ‚em all again

Last edited:
Would anyone like to do a Miraidon/Koraidon tradeback? Koraidon is all I need to complete my Pokedex at this point, and I'm looking for a Scarlet player to do a tradeback with. I'm not ready to give up my second Miraidon completely yet because I want to register it in Home when we're able to do SV transfers there and I doubt your ride dragon can be used for that. Only after that would I be willing to part with it permanently.

Feel free to use this thread if you're looking for these legendaries too!
I can trade you!

I am also looking to trade miraidon for koraidon I would like to keep the koraidon BUT I am also willing to trade back as well incase you dont want to do that.. Just need to the poekdex registry mostly.

Back
Top Bottom