• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mirror World Versions of yourself.

Hmm I'd figure my mirror version would be aggressive, a gossip, comfortable in social situations like parties, have more of a back bone than I currently do, but on the downside I imagine they would be less caring of how others feel and have 0 patience when it comes to understanding a person and where they come from so pretty much self absorbed.

My mirror version would be quiet, boring, monotonous, and responsible. They'd cut their hair very short. They'd be attracted to blonde girls with big breasts. They'd also be very strict in their devotion to Islam (unlike me who doesn't pray five times a day and wears shorts that go above the knees) and they'd probably be intolerant of other religions.

I'd hate to see the mirror world version of me.

Last edited:
My mirror self would be an extrovert that makes a thousand new friends everytime he goes somewhere new. He's also really fast and strong and really good at sports, though that wouldn't really matter because he'd still hate sports like me.

My mirror version is very studious, organizated, shy, calm, serious, never let things to the day after, dont drink beer, dont party, hates to laugh, dont likes rock, doesnt cares about music in general, but she listen Justin Bieber, Beyonce, Selena Gomez. Would never have a pet, thinks games and animes are for kids, very conservative, always worried about others think about her, her favorite season is winter and loves snow. Finds car travels tiresome, and loves children. Being in a room with twenty kids is the heaven on earth to her. She's a girl who is never critical and prefer the things stay as they are.

She has a career that evolves calcules, an engineer,or a math teacher, cause she loves numbers. She lives in the countryside, probably in a ranch, and dont care about beach and summer. I must say she loves wake up early just to work hard and always says that hollidays should never exist. She's very religous but dont believe in life after death. And for her sex is only after marriage. She doesnt like to drive, is focused and always finish the proposals she makes to herself.
She never read a magazine, thinks pc is useless but loves reading newspaper and likes stay all day in front of the television. Her favorite tv show is something like big brother. Loves sports specially soccer and football, but is afraid to surf and would never ride a horse.
She thinks that architecture is something uninteresting, knows nothing about interior design, and for her living in a hut with just one bedroom is ewenough. She doesnt have the slightest idea of how to play a piano, but she is a talented singer.
Especially when she sings in the shower, the others are moved and ask for more.

Last edited:
I only know that my mirror self would be flirty as heck...

Imagine your stereotypical high school girl- the one that spends hours on her appearance, watches Netflix all the time, squeals at the sight of shirtless hot guys, and has a very sociable and outgoing personality that almost makes up for her less-than-stellar grades. She's also no good at art, hates reading and writing, hates video games even more, and thinks stuff based on fantasy is stupid and meant for little kids. She thinks Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls, and Kingdom Hearts are the lamest things ever conceived. She is repulsed by lizards and snakes, but somehow isn't bothered by wasps. She would never go anywhere without her phone and would use it fairly often. Finally, she's also rather soft-spoken, patient, doesn't believe in capitalism, likes vegetables, and prefers to conform to the opinion of the crowd rather than stick out.

Dunno if I could ever stand my mirror self. Really, like a lot of people here, I doubt that I would.

An evangelical Southern Baptist who watches Fox News and hates minori- [pukes] OH GOD I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT THAT.

Confident, coffee/beer addicted, loves spicy food, enjoys hot weather, prefers new movies/music to old ones, hates jokes, animals, cold weather and worst of all likes shallow damsels in distress who can't take care of themselves and incompetent idiot hero protagonists. That fiend would be my least favorite person in the world.

My mirror-self would be a real-life version of Homer Simpson mixed with Marge's very supportive ways of thinking. A social buttefly (radically!), he would feel bad for not fulfilling others' needs for support etc, he'd express his softest feelings above all else, and he couldn't stay home alone and in quiet for a day. Ever. He'd hate competitiveness and speak very gently, so he wouldn't start an argument even accidently - he'd start to cry if he did. On the bright side, he'd always get something done and wouldn't stay home daydreaming (or avoiding people?) or tell himself to slow down because the ideas he made still need fixing.

This version sounds just... well, I don't know how it would work out if the interests would stay the same as the real me has. :) He'd love all those classical introvert activities but he'd have to do them while extraverting? Maybe that's why I have no skill at multi-tasking but he would! I'd like to run into a person like this out of curiosity and see how much I could be around without losing my sanity. XD

Another possibility would be, just a dry gray person, does everything by-the-book and blahblah? I don't know. Still, he would be an extrovert, that's for sure.

A mirror of myself would have no problem being decisive. They would have more courage to fight back against their enemies.

Man, I bet you somewhere in some crazy mirror world there's a soft spoken me that's really dumb and curses like a sailor. That's nothing like me, I go with the flow and grind my mind. Be cool and stay in school man!

Hmmm, probably extremely impolite and angry all the time

Mirror me would be extroverted, not overly concerned with perfectionism, less stubborn, and a lot more easy-going without worrying about any little thing 24/7.

My mirror self would be mean, obnoxious, full of herself, selfish, and always in another relationship with some guy...

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom