• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mirror World Versions of yourself.

Random Punster would be the most similar to my mirror universe counterpart.
Much more of an artsy/literature guy while I am a math/science guy.

He's a man ruled by impulse and spontaneity, while I'm more about planning and strategy.

However, much like I have an appreciation for arts and good books, he has an appreciation for math and science.

OK, so this thread hasn't been archived after all of this time, unlike the other mirror-related thread in the anime section... cool. I normally wouldn't be the one to talk too much about myself (or not) on an internet forum, but this thread is way too much fun for me to not try to revive :). So here we go...

My mirror self...
  • Would focus more on athletics over the arts, despite not really liking either of them that much,
  • Doesn't really like or appreciate older things by default, especially if those things are movies, music, and books,
  • Prefers popular music over lesser-known or unconventional music, doesn't really appreciate orchestrated music that much, and scoffs at the idea that music from a video game could ever be considered "real" music,
  • Would be rather unambitious, but would also never think of giving up on something,
  • Would never daydream, and wouldn't have a particularly active imagination, but would always be focused and rarely, if ever, procrastinate,
  • Is a realist when it comes to most things,
  • Is usually unafraid to try new things (unless it's food, in which case, not so much), but would often regret doing so afterwards,
  • Would be extremely informal when talking with others, have an average vocabulary, and not care much about properness,
  • Would curse constantly in public - despite not really liking profanity that much - yet wouldn't be able to stand hearing others curse,
  • Is not a perfectionist, would never obsess over spelling or grammar, and is utterly confused by those who do,
  • Would be a social butterfly with a relatively large circle of friends and acquaintances, but would have no real desire to make deep or meaningful relationships with any of them,
  • Would have little to no interest in getting married or having children, and would never fall hard for a crush,
  • Would be a massive fan of pop culture and obsess over celebrities, relationships, and Hollywood news,
  • Would have a tendency to look down on people who like video games, computers, anime, fantasy, sci-fi, or anything else sufficiently "geeky", and would view them mostly as losers or freaks,
  • Could never stay in one place for too long, and would constantly want to go somewhere for the heck of it,
  • Has no interest whatsoever in exploring other cultures, traveling the world, or learning new languages,
  • Would be a conformist who rarely questions authority, cultural norms, conventional wisdom, or the way that things are,
  • Is overconfident to the point of cockiness, despite not really knowing what they're actually capable of,
  • Has low expectations for people, but is never disappointed when those expectations aren't met,
  • Doesn't takes anything personally or ponder over anything - especially their failures - for too long,
  • Believes deep down that most people are horrible at their core, and is rarely moved by suggestions to the contrary.
You know, I already felt pretty happy with myself before making this list. Afterwards? Definitely!

She'd probably be some obnoxious airheaded drama whore who loves shopping and gabbing on the phone for hours a day, is entierely too concerned as to how others view her, and is looking for a man who will constantly buy her shit.

... well shit, she sounds like my mum. Fuck that.

Last edited:
^lol

Mirror me would be brimming with confidence and kinda reckless. She'd be drooling over boys, have a noticeable mean streak, have a sharper mind, and count calories.

My mirror self would be listening to dubstep, country, and elevator music. He has a collection of guns and is a member of the NRA. He'd be less snarky and would lack humor. He'd be all over social media and considers forums a relic of the past. He's a Mormon or a Southern Baptist or something fundamentally religious. He's more sociable but less charismatic. He enjoys beer, ranch dressing, and French onion soup. He considers most scientific advancements to be a hoax. I don't think I could stand him based on that last one alone.

My mirror self would still like EDM, Art and all that, but would be more of a workaholic that doesn't have social anxiety. My mirror self would also not defend their opinions to hell and back, something I do the odd time. ='p My mirror self would be less defensive, not as funny, but would be good with people. That's how I envision a mirror world version of me anyway.

My mirror-self would:
  • Like Country music and Mainstream Pop music, and would hate any sort of EDM (dubstep, trance, etc) and Rock music.
  • Like romantic movies, TV shows, and stories.
  • Like mainstream anime such as Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and SAO.
  • Be VERY confident and worry-free. She wouldn't think she was dying from some sort of illness every 2 seconds, and wouldn't think about terrible things from the past.
  • Love hang around people. She would run up to people and give them hugs and chat away, even if she didn't know them very well.
  • Love school and enjoy doing homework and assessment tasks. She would never pretend to be sick to have days of, and would probably try to go to school even if she was sick.
  • Never procrastinate and always done tasks as soon as she was assigned them.
  • Be positive about life and have a good outlook on the future.
  • Be interested in sports and not art.
  • Love reading books instead of stuff on the internet.
  • Hate learning about creepy/strange things such as ghosts, aliens, and conspiracy theories.
  • Be really tidy and clean her room every day.
  • Be more active, and would go outside a LOT more.
  • Love the colours pink, orange, and yellow.
  • Like YouTubers such as PewDiePie, Markiplier, JackScepticEye and SkyDoesMinecraft.
  • Not be able to draw.
  • Interested in girly things, and would probably want a boyfriend and have kids.
  • Be highly religious.
  • Hate learning about History.
  • Not be lazy.
  • Not have anxiety, and would be mentally stable.
I'm not sure how I feel about my mirror self, other than I'd probably find her really annoying.

My mirror self is very courageous, bold, intelligent, outgoing, sociable, fit, motivated, has strong beliefs/morals, and is very loving and trusting. On the downside, they are quite the ignorant asshole.

Bleh; this post reeks of so much angst it hurts to read it. Really shouldn't post when I'm feeling so glum.

Anyway, I think a more accurate version of my mirror self would be: highly opinionated (but ignorant), loud, inconsiderate, motivated (I am still very lazy. ;w; ), and perhaps a little wild? I'm a pretty average person so I don't think I can say much else really.

I can't envision too much right now, aside from them being a pigheaded athletic jock.

He'd be ambitious and confident, but incompetent and self-serving, perhaps because of a lack of introspection. He'd probably still get by.

At least he'd still be good looking. ;)

My mirror version would have picked a better username.

I don't know though, I guess my mirror self would have different interests like college majors and more into politics.

A mirror me would be a better faker/better talker, but very spineless. Far more upfront than I am, and quick to lose hope. He'd also be narrow minded.

I guess my mirror version would be:
  • more of a dog person than a cat person
  • similar to Mechanical Engineer, they would prefer art to science but still appreciate both
  • a morning person that has trouble staying up late at night
  • very extroverted and good at talking to people, and they would have trouble being alone for long periods of time
  • confident and not afraid to show off
  • impulsive, never really second-guessing themselves
  • someone that speaks their mind no matter what, even if it makes it harder to get along with people
  • probably just as smart as I am, but they wouldn't care about their grades and would let them slip a lot

• Outgoing
  • Confrontational, loves to argue
  • Great social skills
  • Good at speaking, poor at writing
  • Rude
  • Rarely swears
  • Confident
  • Very decisive, cares about things too much (I myself care very little about anything except my friends. I'm very apathetic.)
  • Far less loyal than I am, perhaps more into casual friendships
  • Stubborn
  • Not very brave, afraid of many things, values life greatly
  • Poor sense of humor
  • Wild when with people they don't know well, calm with the people they know well
  • In fact based on all of this she probably wouldn't have autism like I do, so everything that comes with that

Let's see, my mirror self would probably:
  • be tall:p
  • be good at making decisions
  • be a good liar
  • have a sense of fashion
  • be less afraid to take risks
  • care less about the wellbeing of both humans and animals
  • care more about making a carreer than having fun
  • eat more fruit
  • be bad at planning
  • be actually good at playing video games but care less about the story
  • would not nickname their Pokémon :(

I transcend mirrors. I would still be amazing because I'm Lyrebird, I'm a goddess.

mine would..
be named nayr
like sports more then Pokemon
not book smart but street smart
hates pizza and ice cream
loves spaghettios and steak
favorite color is pink
least favorite color is red
suck at super smash bros
loves cod of duty and xbox
hates nintendo and playstation
has a lot of money
watch more t.v. then playing games
has no siblings
and love to watch let's plays mostly pewdepie

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom