• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misheard Whisper's Bespoke Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I've waltzed back in uninvited again to place a request. This time... I think it'll probably interest you. :p Ayumi Takahara. You know who she is, so... I'll leave the rest up to you. Put some thought into the banner, but make it in your own style. How you would want it to look. Color scheme, images, text, etc

Size: 500 x 140
Colour scheme: Your choice.
Images: You said you already had a render on hand, so... I don't think this tidbit is needed. :p
Text: Your choice.
Other: Up to you~
Matching avatar: This won't be necessary.

@Joltik Sorry it took a couple of days; I've had computer problems lately. *sigh* Anyway, here we are. 500x120, which, as I said, leaves plenty of room for the text you want underneath it.

JoltikandGalvantularequest.png

@Invisible I'm starting work on yours now. It should be done in the next couple of hours. :)

Size: Default

Color scheme: A dark orange and black it should have a haunting feel to it

or this I can't decided, can you pick which ever one feels more haunting or creepy.

Text: The Masked Man/Mael fountFree Fonts - Mael font | UrbanFonts.com it says free if you don't have it

Other: If the pic you choose is too big feel free to make it smaller and you don’t have to have the entire pic, at least Clause’s face should be in it.

I hope that works for you.

@Terra-chan This one was fun to make! I used a completely different style to what I normally do (because flashy lights and C4Ds would have kinda ruined the 'creepy' feel), so it was a learning experience for me. I hope it looks alright!

Clauserequest.png

Old School Anime Fan's banner will be up in the not-too-distant future!

@Old School Anime Fan It was tricky with the colours, but I think we got there. Does it look okay to you?

Tenshirequest.png

Tenshiavatarrequest.png

Last edited:
Um...remember a banner I asked you to do for Welcome to Our World? I kind of lost it xD

Well I still remember what I wanted so if I could have another one then I'll be glad if you could do another one.

First of all, are you able to put two different images into one, if not then I can just ask for one of them.

While one is best, I can work with two, that's fine. I do still have this one, but if you want to request another one, I'm more than happy to do it. I might even prefer it.

WelcometoOurWorld2.png

Thank you so much! It looks excellent, and in such little time! I'm glad it was a learning for you.

Sooo... eheheh... I'd like another banner :sweat:

Size: standard

Colors: Anything you think would match the image and as long as it's not pink

Image: Kurenai-hime's Public Profile on Photobucket.com The picture of Red please ^^

Text: Red, the Legendary Trainer (font doesn't matter as long as it's not like curly letters or something similar)

Other: I don't think there's anything else

EDIT for the 5th time D: I don't know how to make the attached image thingy disappear D:

Nevermind! It's gone! I hope D:

Attachments

• Pokemon trainer Red.jpg
    Pokemon trainer Red.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 800
@Stellar Haze Wait, what exactly do you mean? I'm not sure I entirely follow. What about the rest of the fields in the form? >_> (I've lost the .xcf for that earlier banner, so I'd have to remake it from scratch.)

Last edited:
I'm still a little confused. Not counting the Charmeleon, that's only one picture . . . uh, maybe it's just better if you fill out the form? ^_^;;; It makes everyone's lives a bit easier.

Yeah but I don't know about color schemes.

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/62391d8d9e6f4bf5ec14c91f7cdb4af9/http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll305/Spirit-Whisper/Anime%20boy/Taikisan.jpg and this image http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/037/4/7/Charmeleon_by_Xous54.png Again if you find that you can't put both of the pictures together then just use the Charmeleon one.

Text: Welcome to Our World [Too]

Other: Don't really have much to say since I don't really have a preference for a color scheme, though if you can then could you put the pictures to the side, like one picture on the left side and the other on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom