• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misheard Whisper's Bespoke Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, those are some crazy signatures o_O I would love for you to make me one as well!!

Size: 500x160.

Text: "Anti-Steven Stone" and "The Nightmare Trainer"

Other: If you could also make it into an avatar, that would be lovely, but I don't want to put too much on you ^.^'

Thanks tons, and I can't WAIT to see the end result!!!!

Size: 450X130 Pixels
Colour scheme:Crimson Red and Blue. Basically the shade of Druddigon's red and blue body parts.
Images: Hm...I'm not sure specifically what renders are and I tried Planetrenders but when I searched I came up with nothing. But I basically just wanted a Axew Sugimori Drawing toward the left of the banner.

Text: "Opelucid's Investments" in the middle, I'd like it if the font of the text was the same as this one right here.

WelcometoOurWorld2.png

Other: I'd basically like the positioning of the Axew Sugimori drawing to be similar to this.
AWsquaredSig.png

Matching avatar: Not needed.

I realize I need to sprucen up my signature, as well as myself, so I'm giving this a go. <3

Size: Of course, I'd like 500x160. I have an idea for the text.

Colour scheme: Pink and black, a sort of dark touch to it, if you wouldn't mind.

Text: "Rosendorf, The Beast with Inner Beauty." Infiltrace

Other: I'd like Midbus to be faced to the right, facing the text. If at all possible, I'd like the text to be in pink as well. </3;;;

Matching avatar: I would like a matching avatar to go with it, if you wouldn't mind of course. It's for my profile picture on here. </3;;;

I hope this is alright. </3;;;

@Kuraudo Sutoraifu's banner is done! Phew. White backgrounds are tricksy.

RedRequest.png

@Stellar Haze's banner is also done! I'm being productive! Couldn't fit the other image in, and it was a bit too grainy to use properly as well.

WelcomeToOurWorldToorequest.png

Queue: @VirtualAnomaly, @Gumdramon, @Rosendorf. All accepted and soon to be underway! wow i feel popular

Yaaay! I love it! *runs around like a crazy fangirl* You are so awesomez!! *tackle hug* (Yes, I'm that excited. Red is my favorite anime guy right now and you made an awesome banner :D )

Yay for being productive! ^_^

You ought to be! You make amazing banners!

Well, you didn't fill out the part of the form that said 'size', so I went with the default as explained in the first post. That's how it works, sorry.

EDIT: Shop temporarily closed for mid-year exams. Existing requests will be completed, though it may take a little while.

OKAY. I'm back - mid-years are all but over - and I'll be trying to get all these requests done over the next few days, if people still want them. I'm so sorry it took so long, but this set of exams kind of crept up on me.

So, here's the first one I've completed. @VirtualAnomaly, this is the Anti-Steven Stone banner you requested. It was hard to work with the stock, as it was small and a bit LQ, but I did my best.

Anti-StevenStonerequest.png

Anti-StevenStoneavatarrequest.png

@Gotpika's banner is also complete!

Axewrequest.png

On a related note: as I've said, renders are easiest to me for work with, but I appreciate that it's not always possible to find one you like. It's fine if that's the case, but unless it's entirely unavoidable, could you please provide an image that does not have a plain white background? Those things are nightmares, and while there are workarounds, it's time-consuming and I'm rarely happy with how they turn out. Thanks.

(That said, the shop is still closed while I catch up. Apologies.)

@Toxious

Midbusrequest.png

Midbusavatarrequest.png

@brickwork

Vespiquenrequest.png

All caught up. Shop reopened!

Last edited:
aedweeaaa... Your banners are lovely. <3

Size: 500x140~
Colour scheme: No preference. Whatever you think works best with the picture. ^^
Text: If you could write "Jam Scone" somewhere on it, that'd be dandy~
Other: As for the position of the text, could you just put it in small writing in a corner somewhere? Thanks a ton. <3 Your banners are great, by the way. And no hurry on the banner, I can wait as long as you want. :3
Matching avatar: Yes please! ^^

Hey, it looks great! Sorry about the stock, I did some re-coloring on Steven, and I tried to make it as large as possible without making the picture too pixelated :p

But thanks again!!

Hey, I would like a banner (obviously) ;)

Size: 500x140
Colour scheme: Sea green and Crimson, please.
Images: Sorry, I'm currently using a tablet so I can't get any pictures but preferably any picture of vaporeon and any picture of flareon (if you can do two.)
Text: the font doesn't matter but the text: OceanicWildfire
Other: Can you please put the text in the middle of the banner with Vaporeon to the left and flareon to the right of the text?

Hi Misheard Whispers Mr. Archer :p

Could you please make me a banner, 500x140?

Could it feature the characters in this picture with each of their names next to them. If you don't know the names please reply and I'll gladly tell you.

Could the background be similar to the red and white background in the picure? And lastly could the font look kinda formal yet evil? I'm not sure how to explain, but I guess that leaves some room to interpret.

Thanks a bunch!

Size: 450X130 Pixels
Colour scheme:Crimson Red and Blue. Basically the shade of Druddigon's red and blue body parts.
Images: I came up with nothing in the search for renders once again ^^;; Sorry. Can I have a Drayden Sugimori sprite to the right and Iris sugimori sprite to the left? Iris' BW look.

Text: "The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons" in the middle, I'd like it if the font of the text was the same as this one right here.

WelcometoOurWorld2.png

Other: I'd basically like the positioning of the Iris Sugimori drawing to be similar to this and the Drayden image opposite it.
AWsquaredSig.png

Matching avatar: Not needed.

Sorry to bother you again with this ^^;;

Seeing as Archer's last update was in June, and the status listed for this shop is closed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this for him. v_v Let me, or one of us other art cronies know if you want it reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom