• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Mismagius vs Honchkrow

Infinity Mk-II

From Leyend to Myth
Reaction score
And Misdreavous vs Murkrow. But everyone compares final evolutions.

429Mismagius.png
430Honchkrow.png

These two lines aren't exactly version exclusives or opposites, but seem related enough. They are the two pokemon that evolve with a Dusk Stone, and are absent from either Diamond or Pearl.

So, the usual. Which one has the better design, would beat the other, is the most useful, has the better background, and had the better evolution. Besides which one you preffer for whichiever other reasons.

Honchkrow. It's design is awesome and it would beat Mismagius to a bloody pulp.

...Or not considering it's a ghost. *shot*

Honchkrow... Because SOMETHING COULD HAPPEN if I select anything else. D:

Honchkrow. Not only does it have the advantage over Mismagius; it learns better moves than it can (it also has better offenses and 2 useful abilities).

I love Honchkrow and I even use him frequently in game. Plus his Nasty Plot lets me breed it onto Togepi :D

Out of those two; Honchkrow. Out of all four, Misdreavus. To this day, Misdreavus is one of my favorite ghost types, right behind Gengar and Dusknoir. I just got a shiny one recently ^^

Haha, I choose the witch. For one reason, I used it in my very first Pearl game and really like it's design. (although I like Honchkrow as well), Mismagius wins over. ;-)

Edit: lol, I'm the only one. xD

Edit: lol, I'm the only one. xD
Not anymore :D. Yeah, I voted for Mismagius too. I've always wanted to have a witch Pokémon as a Ghost type and I was glad, when we finally got one in 4th generation. I've not tried Mismagius yet, but I'm going to use it in my current SoulSilver save, as soon as I got one. Honchkrow is awesome too and I used it in my very first Diamond save :).

Honchkrow! Bird's got style.

Mismagius is a pretty cool ghost type though.

Mismagius. Ghost types are one of my favorites, and I prefer Special Attack.

Mismagius.

Lol, when i read the question i thought it said "witch Rafia".

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom