• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Missing Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
Malcom McGray looked at the trainers around him, he cleared his throat, "I assume ypu have all heard of the colour loss in our world," He said pausing and examining every trainer, "I hope you understand that if we keep losing colour as we are losing it at the moment then we will be left without it." He held up a Pichu, which had lost all colour, "As you can see it is even affecting the pokemon around us." He placed the Pichu back down on the floor, "So, I will be sending you on the important mission of restoring all colour to our world. If there are any questions feel free to ask..." He sat down in his chair and resumed his work, "Oh," He lifted his head from his notepad, "If you wish you may split into groups of four or simply go all together, that is your decision."

Erizu looked around excited about this, she was a very energetic character and decided to speak first, "So what'll it be? Split in half or stay together as a group of eight?"

Eric was slightly puzzled. It felt so strange, just the small group of trainers. his thoughts were racing as Malcom explained. His Little brother's Magby had become dull and colorless. He had made his decision.
"groups are fine with me" he pulled out his Murkrow's pokeball. "Let's get this done."

"Yeah okay," Erizu nodded, "Anyone disagree?" She looked at the crowd of trainers, "By the way my name's Erizu." She introduced herself happily.

Edwin stood thinking about it for a few mintues. " Hey, how do you restore color?" Edwin asked. He held out one of his pokeballs. " come out scizor.." He said as he throw out his pokeball. Scizor cam out of the pokeball. Scizor slashed the air quickly then spun around, scizor gave a small bow.

Last edited:
Jai only half-listened, instead choosing to assess the other trainers. He quickly snapped out of his daze though, focusing his gaze on 'Malcom'. "We can't go separately?" he asked, his tone skeptical and his eyes half-lidded. Great. He hadn't even wanted to do this in the first place, and now he had to travel with this lot? He gave an audible sigh, gently tossing a pokeball into the air with his right hand, watching it spin gracefully. He smirked as Tsu appeared in front of him, nodding blanky at the Snivy. The pokemon merely grinned egostistically. He was not looking forward to this.

Edwin sighed noticing he was unnoticed. Scizor stood by his side. " I'm fine with goig in a group." Edwin said. He wasn't here cause someone he knew lost color, but cause he was losing color. It made he feel sick inside like his own skin was rotting, it sickened him to the point he needed to stop it. Scizor was aware his partner was sort of rotting inside due to his color loss. But he promised never to leave his side again.

Darrell didn't say anything, either, but did get his pokemon out to check if they still had colour. Thankfully, only Chikorita had lost colour, in all but its red eyes. He sat Piplup on his shoulder and dropped Chikorita to the floor, pushing it at the Snivy with his foot, not wanting to break his own silence- least of all to get his own pokemon to move. It went, obligingly, to Tsu, and sat, staring at him receptively, also silent.

"Murray! Sly! Quit lounging around!" Jake was in a crowd, trying to make sure his Mudkip and Rioly wouldn't get lost. Murray poked around. His Pokemon looked fine, the color weren't draining from them. Jake wasn't as lucky. His entire body looked awful, and this was the reason why he was here.

Yuki looked around.
"I think one big group would be fun, though two groups would be ok, too." She shruggeed,
"It's up too you, guys."
She sent out Fang and Vampire, whom were still colorful, for now.
"As long as we get going soon. I don't want to have to watch TV with terrible quality. It sucks."
She didn't know anyone personally whom was suffering, but she liked color, it was... well, colorful.

Eric was soon smiling at the amount of potential that rolled off of the lot. "what do you think malcom?" he asked "I think that Most of us want groups, one way or another. and I agree with That Dude with the scizor's question of How we do it." Eric was impressed by the scizor. his murkrow would blow them out of the water though. But that's later.

Last edited:
Erizu clapped her hands together, "Right okay, let's do a vote," She piointed to the left, "All of those who want groups n stuff go that way, everyone who wants to stick together in a big group go to the right!"

Malcom looked up from hisw rok, wanting to see the outcome of this. He wanted to see if they could make good decisions.

Jai paused for a minute, merely staring at the girl - he wasn't sure of her name - with a condescending air before raising an eyebrow. His strides were long, and his footsteps rang loudly as he headed to the left hand side of the room. "If we have to work together I'd rather it was with as little of you as possible," he informed the group, not even bothering to make eye-contact with any of them. Tsu followed him, but not before giving the chikorita that had sidled up next to him and stared blankly in his general direction a sharp shove to the side, grinning cruelly. Jai nudged him with his leg but gave no other indication that he'd noticed his Snivy's bullying.

His hands in his pockets he gazed at the other trainers haughtily, waiting for them to make a move. He wasn't about to wait up for them to actually decide something. Sighing, his eyes still half-lidded with what - boredom? He tossed his second pokeball, his ariados appearing instantly at his side, it's pincers clicking with a strange laughing noise as Tsu turned egostistically away from him. Jai merely waited.

Darrell's Chikorita wasn't disheartened by the shove- its trainer pushed around all the time, so it must be normal. It went after Tsu.
"Chiiiko..." it whined, meaning nothing but wanting attention. Darrell ignored it, and gave his Piplup another pat on the head.

Yuki walked to the right of the room with Fang and Vampire flying beside her. Vampire flew up to the ceiling and hung upside down.

Last edited:
Edwin moved to the right. Scizor was short to follow him. Edwin clucked his chest, hoping that he'd learn how to gain back color before he lost all of his own. " You still haven't answered my question." Edwin spoke up and said.

The Chikorita persisted in its whining, and prodded Tsu, demanding attention. Darrell looked away, somewhat ashamed by the pokemon's behaviour, as he moved to the side of the room that everyone else had gone to.

Tsu scoffed angrily at the Chikorita, shoving it yet again to the side, this time with slightly more power. Jai looked down his nose at the Snivy, but made no move to stop its bullying. If anything he was more unimpressed by the chikorita's behaviour, sniffing haughtily in its general direction.

"Okay so we all go together," Erizu grinned and walked to where everyone else was.

"You asked me how we restore colour?" Malcom said looking at the boy who had asked him, "Quite simply we take one of these," The Pichu from before was wandering around handing out paintbrushes, "You will paint whatever it is that lacks colour, but they must charge, this will happen by training your pokemon, right now they'd probably only be able to paint a pin, or a flower at max." He smiled. And then nodded, "I am happy with your decision to go together, now leave, I have a lot of work to do." Pichu smiled and waved a paintbrush at it's ear, but nothing happened.

Yuki smiled and beckoned to Fang and Vampire,
"So, where should we start?"

The Chikorita actually enjoyed the attention, despite its negative nature, and continued bothering Tsu, rubbing its face against his side, pushing him almost off-balance. Darrel took a paintbrush, and had his Piplup hold it while he continued to dote on the penguin chick pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom