• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Missing Mystery : A Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
MISSING MYSTERY!

"Hello," Professor Greene said to the crowd of people who had just come rushing through the laboratory doorway and into the room. She examined every single face, there were quite a few people here. "I'm Professor Greene, I assume you all know me from previous occasions but I have noticed there are some new faces here." She folded her arms.
"I'm assured you are aware of the situation, but still I think I should explain it once more to you, to make sure you have every tiny detail I might know."
Professor Greene explained about the new mystery. "Three nights ago a colleague of mine was on his way home from work when he mysteriously disappeared. His family were worried about him but hoped he would be home by the morning. In the morning they still had not seen him so contacted my lab to see if he was here, He never turned up for work that morning, or the next, or the next...Which is why I call on you today....Please help me find my colleague, an intelligent, family man." What she doesn't know, is that the mysterious person behind the mystery is in front of her, and is probably deciding who will be disappearing next!

One person out of everyone who signs up, will be selected to be the 'mysterious one' who is behind the disappearances. Every now and then I will pick someone to disappear and will leave clues that are subtle but will give hints as to who the 'mysterious one' is. If you are on of those selected to disappear then I expect you to keep RPing, lots of people will go missing, so I'm sure you could all communicate with each other, and maybe, with permission off me, help the others solve the crime by making clues more obvious, or if I aloow you to, could manage to rejoin the group.
I hope once I chose the 'mysterious one' they won't tell anyone that it's them. Deciding who commited the crime will be decided by a poll, but just a word of warning, I will only give three (real life) days for you to solve it each time from the clues.

Rules
Stick to all Bulbagraden Rules
You are trusted to keep PM's sent by the GM a secret, e.g. If I send you a message like, 'you're the mysterious one' then don't go tell everyone or anyone, if this does happen I'll ban you form the RP, it'll be pretty obvious if you do it.
Romance PG-13 NO MORE THAN THAT, if you must then please PMs!
Disagreements within the RP are allowed but if I find there is some sort of conflict going on between RPers outside the RP (about the RP) then I wil give you a chance to sort it out or get out!
Swearing is fine, just no swearing every five seconds!
Don't be too violent or gory! A little bit of fist fighting's fine every now and then but no guns or anything!

SU's
Name:
Pokemon:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

I will RP with you as Professor Greene, but I will not be in any polls nor will I go missing. I'll just be there as a character to give you a bit of a push when you need it! (I also wanna RP with you guys!)

Ah, I have needed something like this :D

Name: Mila Fey

Pokemon: Mismagius, Froslass, Houndoom, Crobat, Espeon, Swampert

Appearance: basically, looks like this Mia Fey - The Ace Attorney Wiki - Ace Attorney Investigations, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice and more!

Personality: Headstrong and independant, firmly stands up for what she believes in, and tends to care too much about her job. Has a few close friends, and is loyal to her family

History: Having passed the bar exam just two years ago at Castellia City, Mila has dedicated her life to pursuing justice. She has been interested in pokemon training as well for sometime, and someday hopes to become a fine trainer as well as a lawyer

Other:

Name: Ali Can Söylemezoğlu (Prefers the nickname AC)

Pokemon: Gallade, Swellow, Braviary, Alakazam, Bisharp, Metagross

Appearance: See my avatar (if you require a written description, I'll fix it)

Personality: He is extremely smart. He is also very responsible and honest. He is quite determined and does whatever he sets his mind to. He is looked up to by his friends and they listen to his advice. He is quite generous. However, at times he can be a cry-baby but as he gets older his tendency to cry becomes less frequent. He can also get very angry at times and go on raging. He has strong reasoning skills.

History: He hails from Mossdeep City of Hoenn. His father and mother both work for the space center in Mossdeep. He spent his younger years going to school or hanging out in the Space Center trying to improve his knowledge in areas such as mathematics and physics. He also knew the gym leaders of Mossdeep and thus sometimes watched their gym battles to learn about Pokemon battles and Pokemon in general. Sometimes he would borrow Pokemon from the gym and battle against his brother. On his tenth birthday, he got his first Pokemon, a Ralts. Along with his Ralts he strived to become one of the best trainers and traveled around the Pokemon globe but he made sure not to get behind his studies as well, but due to his high intelligence and a smart Ralts as a partner he could keep up with his studies. His Pokemon adventure stopped short at age 14 because he wanted to focus on his studies more. So, he was tutored by the researchers and scientists at the Mossdeep Space Center and then passed the Engineering Exam at the age of 17 to become a mechanical engineer. Now, he strives to be an excellent engineer and work at Mossdeep Space Center alongside his Pokemon. He also wants to maintain his standard as a good trainer.

Other:

Accepted! Both of you! Thanks for joining I didn't think we'd be getting many RPers but it seems there are a couple interested. Please, if you know anyone else who may be interested let them know about this RP or it might not happen. These things only really work if you have quite a few RPers!

Name: Candy Casscade
Pokemon: Oshawott, Vulpix, Glaceon, Plusle, Minun, Misdreavus
Appearance:

Candy has golden blonde hair (that is a actual type of blonde) thats always up in a bright red ponytail. She wears a bright red tank top, and blue jean shorts. She wears bright red flip flops. She stands 6 feet tall,and she's pretty skiny. Her skin is slightly tanned, and her nails are always painted bright red and kept a little bit long. She wears a ruby necklace and ruby earrings. And she does have bangs.
Personality:

When Candy's determained, nothing will stop her intill she achives her goal or she fails horribly. She does get scared a little bit easiley, but she is still brave. She can be paranoid, having to know what makes every sound, weither thats for better or worse. She will always protect the innocent, and she is a little bit on the strong side, and she isn't at all afraid to show it.

History:

Candy was born in Castelia City in Unova.She was raised as if she wasn't in the biggest city in the region.She was raised with mannors, problem is they faded when she got onto her journey. She was very attached to the family Psyduck, most of the kids at school made fun of her because of it. Psyduck died one day while she was at school,and she was the one who found him. She was heartbroken, and refused ot go to school for a week. She didn't leave the house for that week. This happened when she was five, and now she won't cry about much of anything.
Candy won the local skateboarding competition one year, she was very good at it. She is still athletic, but she needs a new skateboard and hasn't bought one. Candy loves the outdoors, so her journey was easy even when she had to camp outside. When Candy was fourteen she saw the local bully stealing a little girls candy bar. She got the candy bar back by kicking him,making him drop it in suprise. She gave the little girl back the candy bar, and walked away.

Other: She's athletic and likes singing,and is a very good singer.

Name: Itsuki Breeze

Pokemon: Staraptor, Aerodactyl, Arcanine, Gyarados, Lucario, Electrivire

Personality:
he stands at 5'9. He got a spiky blonde hair and red eyes. He wear a red scarf and a black ninja garb with a print of pokeball on the back.
He also wear a black sneakers with red stripe on it.
And sometimes, when he's bored, he love to wear an inline skates, and a headphone.

Personality: he's a little bit cold, but he's actually nice., he can be total ass sometimes. He hates nerds, emo, and hippies. (He spend most of his time bullying a hippie.) He loves it when people call him an evil genius.
He's not very loyal with his friends, and he's obsessed with powers.
His motto is: if you can't beat em, join em.
You can be his best friends if you mention about "The Noctowl City", his favorite synthpop singer from sinnoh region.

Past: grew up and raised in Sinnoh as an Aristocratic Ninja. he's very proud of his status as a ninja till now.
Things he treasure the most is his strength, honor, and his best partners, a riolu and magikarp(now evolved). His bestfriend, a girl named Tsenna, went missing, so he decided to see professor Greene

Both of you are accepted! But we still need at least two more RPers for this to work, and even then it won't be very good with so little RPers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom