• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Missingno. Master's Miscellaneous Masterpieces

Reaction score
So, I do a bit of spriting from time to time. I'll post some of the stuff I do here. OK, most of it. Actually, nearly all of it. Well, anyway, let's get started, shall we?

missingno.gif

First, we have an animated Missingno. sprite I made. The animation consists of it floating up and down, and blinking. Kinda simple, but it's among my first forays into animated gifs, so I think I didn't do that badly with it.

chespin.gif

Chespin menu sprite. Pretty much self-explanatory, I think.

missingnogif.gif

Another animated gif. The Ash Ketchum sprites, by the way? Also done by me.

glitchsprites.png

Various Glitch Pokémon sprites, updated to look like they'd fit right in with more modern Pokémon games.

wild4.png

A series of doctored FireRed screenshots.

redghost.gif

Another relatively simple gif, though with a decidedly creepier premise.

16062608.png

The Pokémon sprites from Red and Blue, recolored to more modern standards. I also have them all uploaded individually, but since there's a 20 image per post limit, it'd be pretty difficult to post them all here.

2o81.png

A fusion of two different Pokémon sprites. I tried something that I thought would be a challenge- Luvdisc and Rayquaza.

88b0.png

A Weezing sprite I made myself.

chespin.png
fennekingw.png
froakie.png
electricnormallizard.png
yi9s.png
703g.png
lsi2.png
78u9.png
cdxk.png
j4q8.png

Sprites of various Generation VI Pokémon, including one of Shiny Sylveon.

4s8q.png
dhqm.png
yhfx.png

Some of you might recall that back in Gold and Silver, Sneasel's coloration was just completely different- brown with pale blue feathers instead of black with red feathers. With that in mind, I've taken it upon myself to recolor Sneasel's FR/LG and Platinum sprites with this more "retro" look, plus a Weavile sprite.

bvek.png
kybp.png
kt0y.png

Recolored versions of the Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar sprites from the Gengar Bonus Stage in Pokémon Pinball.

@Missingno. Master

Nice collection of sprites you've got here! I really like the updated Gen 1 sprites. The Bunnelby sprite's pretty good too. Keep it up.

Thanks! Glad you like them, I worked hard on them. Especially the Generation I sprites, though making the Bunnelby sprite wasn't that easy.

rlkh.png
3u9b.png

Remoraid with Octillery's colors, and Octillery with Remoraid's colors.

7wyr.png

Red vs. Ash

dsb.gif

And I made some more sprites for Eeveelutions I had made up a while back, only just got around to uploading them individually.

enye.png

This is Eeveeon, a Normal-type Eeveelution.

wc7l.png

And this is Spectreon, a Ghost-type Eeveelution.

Most of the sprites for the official ones are a little too simple, but DAMN THAT GLITCH STUFF IS AWESOME! I wonder how they would look in a ROM hack video...

Back
Top Bottom