• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mistletoe Mishaps (Darkmagicshipping, Banditshipping) PG

pikachu200

Reaction score
Well I figure since we're getting near our fav holiday I'm going to post a Christmas type story of the characters my friend and I came up (and two bad guys from SPM) with I'm not sure I'll forget well enjoy

Prolouge

"Still can't beleive she has one of these mistletoes....but I can deal with it maybe if Midnight stnads under it I could kiss her" Dimentio whispered as he looked at the fake plant. "Or that half cat half girl...she could also seem worthy" he chuckles as he looks at Midnight decorating the walls with pictures of snowmen. He also spots Ally Cat putting ornaments on the Christmas Tree and Mr. L watching her with a dazed out look on his face.

"Hey what's you got there Dimentio" Midnight asks.

"Oh nothing my sweet" Dimentio replied and hides the mistletoe behind his back.

"Yay all the stuff's on the tree Midnight" Ally Cat said with a smile and her ears clicked once.

"Although the top seems a bit empty" Midnight whispers as she looks at the tree.

"Ohh well I didn't put the star on the top cause it's too high for me to reach" Ally Cat sighed as she looked at the top of the tree.

"Hey wait a minute" Mr. L responds and walks over taking the star from Ally Cat. "A bit to high for me to reach also.....hey kitten maybe you could climb on top of me and put the star on top of it" Mr. L suggests.

"Sorry bit the kitty doesn't climb on humans for they scream and run around plus my claws would get covered in red goo and I have to wash it off" Ally Cat explained.

"Not that kind of climb!" Mr. L shouts as Midnight and Dimentio facepalm. "I'm talking about climbing up on my shoulders...sorta like a piggy back ride" he says in a more gentle tone after seeing it scared her a little.

"Oh okay" Ally Cat smiled. She casually walks over and climbs on his back while holding the star. "Oh a little bit far" she whispered and tossed it up and with luck it landed right on top of the tree. "Yay it made it" Ally Cat said.

"As if by magic" Dimentio says with a sly grin.

"Or luck" Midnight added.

"Heh well you can get off me now kitten" Mr. L whispered before she jumped off. "Oh yeah and I also want some pay for letting you ride on me" he siad again with a smirk.

"But I don't gots any money" Ally Cat said.

"Maybe one kiss should do it?" Mr. L asked.

"No way" Ally Cat responded. "But perhaps..." she hugged him "This should do"

"...Fine one hug then" he whispers and wraps his arms around her.

"Why does he want a kiss from her so badly?" Dimentio asked.

"I don't have a clue" Midnight responds. She laughs a bit though "It kind of reminds me of a book I read when I was little" she added.

"Which one?" Dimentio asks.

"The frog prince I think it was called" Midnight replied. She couldn't help but smile at him

"Wow...that's just really not making any sense" Dimentio responded.

"Whatever" Midnight said as her smile faded.

"Ummm okay you can let go of me now" Ally Cat whispered.

"Make this last...please" Mr. L whispered back.

"Nope paws off" Ally Cat replied and pulled away from the embrace. "Or hands...depending on what you call it" she laughed. Mr. L just sighed and walked away from her.

"Well I'm heading outside" Dimentio said to break the silence.

"Okay" Ally Cat replied.

"Ummm I wouldn't really do that" Midnight said

"Why?" he asks. "Are you concerned of my safety and well-being Midnight?" he says in a flirtish tone of voice.

"No it's just the weather outside is frightful" Midnight replied.

"And the fire is so delightful" Ally Cat added

*Ah I see your little game you oddball kitten* Dimentio thought. He teleported and reappeared behind her. "But as long as you hold me close" he whispered,

"Let it snow let it snow let it snow" Ally Cat said in a playful type manner.

"Well I didn't take in that point of way it's just that it's really snowing out there almost like a blizzard" Midnight told them.

"Oh well" Dimentio pushes Ally Cat away. "Fine then" he said.

"Ow" Ally Cat mumbled

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom