• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

Majestic
Reaction score
Seeing them together reminds me of this song. :cry:
[video]]View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvBT9fSEHw[/video]

Ash: Come on you guys, I gotta get another badge!
Misty: You better figure out how to repay me for my broken bike Ash Ketchum!
Brock: Oh no, not this again!
Pikachu: Pikachu...
They obviously didn't stay together forever, but they will be together again.

Literally the first thing I ever saw of Pokémon as a 6-year old was these three kids going over Cycling Road in "The Bridge Bike Gang". I don't care if this may turn out to be a nostalgiafest, it's exactly what I want.

Reaction score
I actually dislike SM's artstyle but that doesn't mean I don't want for it to deliver good stuff like these.
Gee, it's like some people genuinely don't want a series they don't like doing something good.
I don't have high hopes the the comedy-driven SM doing anything that significant with their characters BUT they may surprise me yet. I admittedly haven't been keeping up with episodes for a bit now but I'll probably be checking these out.

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
I don't have high hopes the the comedy-driven SM doing anything that significant with their characters BUT they may surprise me yet. I admittedly haven't been keeping up with episodes for a bit now but I'll probably be checking these out.
You're concerned about comedy oriented? Have you seen the original series lol it's full of slapstick

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Sun Moon is literally the pokemon anime with the most amount of character development thus far... Have y'all even watched it?
Yeah, I liked the Mallow episode where she...uh...hm...

Or the Sophocles episode where...hrmmm...

Seriously, I don't know anything about them other than 'wants to be a good cook' and 'is scared of the dark'

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked the Mallow episode where she...uh...hm...

Or the Sophocles episode where...hrmmm...

Seriously, I don't know anything about them other than 'wants to be a good cook' and 'is scared of the dark'
Well the both of them are not the main characters...? Lillie, Litten are the main and they all had substantial development. I'm currently watching DP, a hundred episodes in, and I can say that there's already more on them than whatever Dawn had at episode 100.

Reaction score
Ok but we want Serena tho?

Well ok what's interesting is (1) going to Kanto and (2) mega evolutions. sounds like hints for what's coming for USUM imo.
She literally hasn't left the show for more than a year :/

Us fans, have waited 14 years for the ORIGINAL trio back together, let us enjoy the moment please.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
they could have just brought back Alain,
Nothing like a good Alain to bring Ash back to his senses. He was genuinely my favourite character from the XY series. But my only concern is how Alain will be adapted to the new artstyle if he were to ever appear...

Reaction score
Well the both of them are not the main characters...? Lillie, Litten are the main and they all had substantial development. I'm currently watching DP, a hundred episodes in, and I can say that there's already more on them than whatever Dawn had at episode 100.
Lillie has great potential...But the way they are working with her is pretty strange in my point of view...Touching Pikachu and Vulpix were epic but with Stoutland it already looked meeeh and repetitive...And not much has happened...About Litten...He lost bis father...But that was not well explored after, and vê only used his first Z-moves a few episodes ago(I am a little suspect because i dont like him, but...I dont know...)

Administrator
Reaction score
Sun Moon is literally the pokemon anime with the most amount of character development thus far... Have y'all even watched it?
Outside of Lillie and maybe Litten, what character has had any note worthy development at this point? I like SM myself, but I wouldn't say that it has the most amount of character development thus far compared to the other series. Even just watching the dub version doesn't really give that impression to me.

Reaction score
Don't forget about Lillie episodes where he continuously learn to touch pokemon!
She's got further than I have gotten with my arachnophobia and if I had to guess further than most people get with their phobia's, though I doubt most phobias happen because of a being from another dimension, and hey, she'll probably succeed in accomplishing her goal of overcoming her fear unlike Ash, Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena with their goals :D.

Reaction score
Outside of Lillie and maybe Litten, what character has had any note worthy development at this point? I like SM myself, but I wouldn't say that it has the most amount of character development thus far compared to the other series. Even just watching the dub version doesn't really give that impression to me.
It's funny because today's episode is one where a character has progressed in their goal, and Kiawe looks like he's doing alright and I guess the training in the Marowak episode counted as furthering his skill as a fire trainer.

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Team Rocket confirmed, so prepare for the battle we're all here to see getting interrupted

I doubt Ash is gonna battle his friends and he'll let his pals from Alola take a crack at it