• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

THE ROCKET TRIO IS IN THIS and I bet you that's the original motto they're doing.

That "M20 is in the same continuity as Sun&Moon" theory is officially dead! Flashbacks!!!!! The singing Purin!!!! And oh did I mention the Rocket trio is in this so the entire original cast is back together?!?!? These two episodes are airing on the Thursdays before and after my birthday so this is probably the best birthday gift I'm gonna get this year!!

Oh and was that the original version of Aim to be a Pokemon Master? Will that be an insert song in one of the episodes?

It's not letting me tag you but @ii_kanji look!!!!

Last edited:
I hope that Geodude is Brock's and not some Pokemon Oak sends out. Also, I like how they all get electrocuted, except for Marowak and the Exeggutor is scared by how tall the Alolan Exeggutor is.

THE ROCKET TRIO IS IN THIS and I bet you that's the original motto they're doing.

That "M20 is in the same continuity as Sun&Moon" theory is officially dead! Flashbacks!!!!! The singing Purin!!!! And oh did I mention the Rocket trio is in this so the entire original cast is back together?!?!? These two episodes are airing on the Thursdays before and after my birthday so this is probably the best birthday gift I'm gonna get this year!!

Oh and was that the original version of Aim to be a Pokemon Master? Will that be an insert song in one of the episodes?

It's not letting me tag people but @ii_kanji look!!!!
You need to add a semicolon after the name.

My hope right now in the wake of this Kanto overdose is that Professor Samuel Oak gets a better haircut.

Professor_Oak_SM_anime.png

Because these SM retrodesigns makes Oak look really off-model.

DIlHMatVAAAChkm.jpg

My hope right now in the wake of this Kanto overdose is that Professor Samuel Oak gets a better haircut.

Professor_Oak_SM_anime.png
Rest assured, he only has one fluff on the opposing side of his hair now.
QNqdoPA.png

Also, this is the least important thing to note, but Hiroki, the student with the Mudbray from SM019 can be seen on the plane.
That makes sense, since he also attends the Pokémon School in another class. Seems it will be a schoolwide trip, although the different classes might do different activities.

That trailer is just ❤ Misty, Brock, Bulbasaur and Jigglypuff..This is the first episode of the Sun and Moon series that I'm really hyped about. I hope we will get to see a few other pokemon of Misty and Brock. Right before this episode Sun and Moon series were last on my ranking but this episode might change everything. Misty and Brock ❤

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom