• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

Reaction score
Hey guys

WARNING: Large image!

DIS8ptKXcAAwiMn.jpg

Ash & Misty have been confirmed to be in the Pokemon Sun & Moon anime with a new-ish look that is a lot better than Ash's rebrand! They will appear on September 14th/21st. :)

This is cool and all, but not reintroducing them in the movie makes me think this is little more then a nostalgia power move. On the other hand, megas in the SM Anime now that is interesting, and a cool way to bring em back.

Have I woke up in an alternate universe?
No but apparently the movie is in a universe closer to the storyline of the games!

I'm still mad they replaced them in the movie, but OHHHHHH MY GOD THEY'RE BACK!!! I can't believe it! After all these years, we're finally getting to see the original group reuinted!
If only for 2 episodes, but maybe this'll lead to the others making appearances as well.. :)

If only for 2 episodes, but maybe this'll lead to the others making appearances as well.. :)
2 episodes is better than most likely never seeing them again! I'mso happy to see Brock and Misty again, and it could open the possibility for other companions returning, especially Serena like many want.

Please tell me we'll get to see Charizard, Quilava, Sceptile, Staraptor, Infernape, Krookodile, Hawlucha, and all his other Pokemon again! If they're going to Oak's lab and they're having Brock and Misty return, I see no reason why we can't get a chance to see all of them again.

I think the big question though is why did they suddenly decide to bring Brock and Misty back out of the blue like this?

As much as i am intrigued, as well as partially pleased, by the idea of Misty and Brock coming back, two things still dog me now that i've learned of this:

1. Now that Serena's feeling have become well-known and she has kissed Ash, having Misty back feels a little bit awkward

2. What are the circumstances for their return and so soon?

I had to check other Pokémon websites and twitter pages just confirm this is not a hoax. And apparently, it isn't... so damn, it's late at night and yet I'm not dreaming (*pinch*). And yet I still feel this is an elaborate joke.

Never in my imagination would they bring back nostalgia in this form. Count me interested.

Oh, and apparently Brock has a Mega Steelix. And Misty has Gyarados. And they're back in their OS outfits. Can Ash switch to his old outfit for this time?

As much as i am intrigued, as well as partially pleased, by the idea of Misty and Brock coming back, two things still dog me now that i've learned of this:

1. Now that Serena's feeling have become well-known and she has kissed Ash, having Misty back feels a little bit awkward

Platonic Relationships, my friend. If we assume Ash and Misty's romantic feelings fizzled out during the AG series and they are now just friends, I don't think that's an issue. Besides, it'll only be a concern if Serena suddenly appear and still have feelings for Ash.

Not to say that I'm not glad to see Brock and Misty again, I really am. But come on, they could have at least given them some new clothes instead of the old ones as if to say: "Hey, let's see how much nostalgia we can milk out of them." That said, I'm glad they at least progressed in regards to their Pokemon and the fact that they can Mega Evolve. See, Ash, that's called "getting stronger and staying strong". (Still miffed that he still doesn't have a Mega Ring, in spite of the fact that he has 4 Pokemon that can M-Evolve.)

So soon? :p

I so hope this episode doesn't get passed over by the dub

I doubt they'll pass over it. They had no problem dubbing Misty in the flashback for BW when Charizard returned IIRC.

Plus if they want to keep the nostalgia train going, why would the dub pass over?

why they're in kanto
Is there a reason why they return to Kanto? Who knows Greninja will already with Oaks?

Extracurricular Classes. From Dephender:

Satoshi is returning to his hometown that appeared in the movie?!
Satoshi is reuniting with his friends in his hometown?! Is his journey in Alola already over?!

It can't be?!
Is his journey towards becoming a Pokémon Master over?!

Of course it isn't! He's come to the Kanto region as part of an extracurricular class at the Pokémon School!

His friends and Pokémon from the Kanto region appear!!
He'll meet the friends and Pokémon he competed against in the past, too!
(blurb: They're both Nassy, but they look THIS extremely different)

Takeshi:
Satoshi's friend, whose goal it is to become a Pokémon Doctor.

Kasumi:
A girl whose specialty is Water Pokémon!

Satoshi:
Currently on an adventure with a dream of befriending every single Pokémon!!

The journey is far from over!
And next issue, we'll present new developments!!

This story will air September 14th and 21st!

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom