• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

"B-but little kids don't know them! They never bring back old characters because it will confuse little kids! Target audience doesn't care about them! My made up anime rules sez so!" :ROFLMAO:

This is for only two episodes? Or could there be more?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I will be hated but thank you 20th anniversary of the animé for ruining pretty much everything I love about the series.
Because of the art style? I agree that first picture looks weird (like a fan edit/recolour of Mao and Kaki) but the one at the bottom looks fine, for SM standards at least.

Now I wonder if it's gonna be just Ash in Kanto or all the kids + Kukui. I really want them visiting Kanto too and maybe hear stories from the good ol' days and stuff. I especially want Suiren to interact with Misty tbh (I know I'm mixing the japanese and English names, sorry).

:eek::eek::eek:
VHFeshE.gif

I'm - shocked! Sun and Moon certainly knows how to throw in a curve-ball, the series that was acting so loose about its own continuity that people had theories about it being in another universe and now it does this!

Well, this will be interesting. I wonder why though the two have their original outfits on as opposed to the outfits we saw them wearing last (recognisability?) - still, it's quite nice to see them in the original outfits, so I don't mind.

Pokemon has been and always will be targeted for kids. I don't know how you can be mad at that

If you didn't like sun and moon anime to begin than no point really to be upset about artstyle. If you didn't give it a chance

There still 253 episodes with original art style. 2 episodes with different art style isn't gonna hurt anyone

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom