• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty Club

Confirm/deny: Misty is awesome.

• Confirm

Votes: 550 84.0%
  • Deny, also I support terrorism

Votes: 105 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If misty had a double battle against someone which two pokemon would you like her to use?

Basically, I have equal interest and fascination for all of Misty's Pokemon. Her Water Pokemon are very flexible and reliable, even though Psyduck can be goofy often it still has its good points.

In a double battle, I'd like to see her use her Starmie and Gyarados. That would be something to look forward too. A powerhouse like Gyarados and a special attacker like Starmie will make a great team.

A drawing by me...
attachment.php

it's a badly drawn chibi.

Thank you for the comments haruka rules and Jczala!:)

I think i will post some later.

Thank you for the comments haruka rules and Jczala!:)

I think i will post some later.

You're welcome!!! :-D

Questions:

Let's say there's a big switch in roles. This time Misty will be the main protagonist and her goal is to become a Water Pokemon Master. How would you picture out the start of her journey?

What if Misty decides to join the Pokemon League? What will be her usual line-up of Pokemon?

Questions:

Let's say there's a big switch in roles. This time Misty will be the main protagonist and her goal is to become a Water Pokemon Master. How would you picture out the start of her journey?

What if Misty decides to join the Pokemon League? What will be her usual line-up of Pokemon?

I think it would start with misty riding her bike, and then there is a flashback with her sisters or something.She then introduces herself, tell us what's her dream.
And her line-up, let's see:
-starmie(with psychic, thunderbolt, surf/water pulse/hydropump and ice beam).
-Gyarados(hyperbeam, flamethrower, protect/dragon rage/some other dragon type attack, surf/water pulse/hydropump).
-Lapras(i will think about it's moveset later).
-A fire type(Charizard maybe)
-a grass type(bulbasaur maybe)
-kingdra(i don't know what attacks it can learn)

^this is line-up for gen 1 only, i am going to make a line-up consisting of different pokemon from 5 gens, it's gonna take a while but i will post it.

Interesting question jczala.

That would be pretty cool,well i suppose she would like Rafia mentioned introduce herself with her goal,describing motive which pushed her toward wanting to go on her own journey sparking desire to become water pokemon master.here would probably be some flashback too,and its very likely that her bike would get fried by Pikachu if she bumped into Ash.

Than again,when you think about it,posibillity of somewhat similar scenario to above question exists.All which would writers need to do would be bringing Misty back as main,providing reasons behind it expanding this time more on her goal giving her more of a role.Due to not being possible for her t accomplish goal of becoming master of water types at gym,travelling again to advance her dreams would make sense.

Of course knowing writers,they probably wont do this but to be honest gates are still open".

She could either try to win pokemon league by using only water types(afterall Wallace with only water team managed to win Hoenn league),or she could catch pokemon from other tpes adding some variety giving her better chance.

Ill do water team:
-Staryu(one of her main battlers and strongest one)
-Gyarados(powerhouse and very realible in battling)
-Quagsire(would provide immunity to electric attacks and being part ground would give access to both water and ground techniques)
-Kingdra(having dragon characteristics puts her in good position against some types like Steel or fire type generally not being weak against any type)
-Marshtomp(dual type bing water/ground would bring him upper hand in some situations just like Quagsire and it woud give to Mistys team one of pokemon starters)
-Corsola(gives her resistance to flying or poison types,being overall very solid pokemon in lineup)

Based on what we know of Misty's backstory, she leaves after enduring one too many comments from her sisters about being the "runt" of the family and not being as talented. This prompts her to set off on a journey to prove herself to her sisters.

Gyarados, Starmie, Corsola, Politoed, Kingdra (evolved from her Horsea), and Psyduck ('cause she just can't get rid of it, no matter what).

If you could be any one of Misty's pokemon, what would you be?

Poliwhirl or Corsola.

Being in a family of Gym Leaders, it's safe to say that Misty is no beginner when it comes to training and raising Pokemon. And, of course, she'll be more expert in knowledge when it comes to Water-type Pokemon. Even way before she became ten, she already has her first Pokemon, which I can say that it's Staryu. For a parting gift for her journey, her sisters decided to give her a Goldeen.

And then she's off to Pallet Town to get a PokeDex from Professor Oak.

I'll probably answer the other question next time since I don't have the time. :dizzy:

what if misty decides to join the pokémon league? what will be her usual line-up of pokémon?

that'd be awesome if it happened. :}

corsola
seaking
politoed
mamanbou
kingdra
starmie

corsola would be her weakest pokémon, while starmie would be her strongest. luvdisc would have evolved, and so would have goldeen and horsea.

let's say there's a big switch in roles. this time misty will be the main protagonist and her goal is to become a water pokémon master. how would you picture out the start of her journey?

i think she'd announce her departure to the kanto league headquarters and head off to either sinnoh or isshu. she'd take luvdisc with her, and leave everyone else at the cerulean gym. luvdisc would evolve into mamanbou some time in her journey, and it would become her main pokémon.

i could see her participating in water pokémon competitions and such, and win trophies and other commemorative things. she'd eventually become a master, and perhaps become the champion of an elite four.

what if misty decides to join the pokémon league? what will be her usual line-up of pokémon?

1. Corsola
2. Politoed
3. Golduck
4. Kingdra
5. Gyarados
6. Starmie

I made a chronicles outfit chibi last week, but it got deleted.So now i made this one.

This is the clear version.( a little photoshoped)
attachment.php
This one is the result of photoshop filter spam.
attachment.php

cookie for the person who guesses where i got the idea from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom