• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty Club

Confirm/deny: Misty is awesome.

• Confirm

Votes: 550 84.0%
  • Deny, also I support terrorism

Votes: 105 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty is the greatest! She's the coach (/girlfriend...in my opinion anyways haha) of a child prodigy (or at least he was, except apparently he can't win without her), thats just awesome!

Last edited:
Hiiiii, I just happened too be strolling the threads and found this one. I will say that Misty was a good character, but not my favorite. My favorite character is May.

Hiiiii, I just happened too be strolling the threads and found this one. I will say that Misty was a good character, but not my favorite.

Hi!FranticShipper360.. feel that she's a good character too^^anyway..*welcome!*

Sad to see this club falling in activity because this character needs more love.However you cant blame anyone due to current situation not being so friendly toward Misty(if at all),but in hardest times people should not give up and lose hope because sooner or later better days will come.
People can believe what they want,but i dont think Misty will be simply erased from existence.She was very important part of series leaving big impact on them,beoming one of most popuklar character in history of this show.From what i noticed and going by demand for return someone could even argue of her being more popular than other main girls were.

To bring some light in this place,here is new topic.
Out of all characters she met who do you think would be best longterm rival for Misty?

There were many one time rivals Misty met over her journey like Trinity,Ash on some occasions and for Sakura it could be said being kind of rival to Misty too sharing similarity of both having issue with their older sisters with their result in battling being so far tied with each scoring 1 win.

However out of everyone to me Marina felt like perfect person for this job.She also collect and trains water types being her favorite like Misty does and has showed to be competent water trainer having knowleadge being good rival for Misty having prospect of becoming threat to Mistys quest and big tournaments like Whirl Cup if writers ever wanted to do this.

With current state of things now its too late for this,though if Misty were ever to return as main or set on travelling on her on(off screen)to improve her skills as trainer,opportunity for gaining "real" rival could become plausible.

Hiiiii, I just happened too be strolling the threads and found this one. I will say that Misty was a good character, but not my favorite. My favorite character is May.

Welcome to the thread. I agree w/ you too. May is also my favorite character with Misty a close 2nd. :)

Misty is the best!!!

REALLY wish they would bring her back. Even though i don't hate May or Dawn and actually like them, MISTY & POKESHIPPING FTW

I'm PHYSCED going to Comic Con/ Anime Fest in NYC in around 4 hours and Rachael Lillis is the confirmed to at least be there, time for a fanboy to go hunting.

Pokeshipper15 welcome!

REALLY wish they would bring her back. Even though i don't hate May or Dawn and actually like them, MISTY & POKESHIPPING FTW

Same with me.I like Dawn and May,but I think there's something that MIsty has that makes her so unique.

Pokeshipper15 welcome! Same with me.I like Dawn and May,but I think there's something that Misty has that makes her so unique.

There's something about her... something about how she loves Ash... and just something that makes her unique..

BTW thanks for the welcome! :)

^ your welcome!!

topic?

Do you think Misty's attitude changed if she comeback on the show?

Welcome Pokeshipper15!Its always nice seeing new members joining in,and i agree Misty was the best(to me anyway).

Interesting question.As we could all see from her cameos and going by development she received in chronicles Misty has changed from her early days becoming much more responsible and mature as character.She still has certain doze of spunk in herself,having that traits which defined her before like her kindness,sarcasm,competitive spirit and love for watr types being followed by her phobias(like bugs) and even her anger comes on surface sometimes when her "buttons are pushed" but in lesser amount,but at same time she is alot more confident in herself and her abillities as trainer in these days(we can see that through her confidence when she appared being better prepared for unusual situations)becoming more patient and learbing how to control herself better growing as character.

In case of return her attitude or how should i say her character base(things which define her)would probably nevr change,but we could expect some development of her character growing up(maturing)little more,perhaps overcoming he fears like she did with Gyarados and learning more about backstory and unanswered questions about her along with improving her abillitis as trainer.

Thanks Pokemon Fan 132!!!

Well, not her anger and competitive spirit, goal of being a water type master (loving water pokemon), and her fear of bugs (funny)

She'd be a better trainer, share a better relationship with her sisters, mature a little bit, and be a little more responsible. She will control herself and her temper a little bit better.

Something that'll never change is her love for Ash.

Hmm probably but not drastically. Just as Ash matured so would she. As was was said above, her basic personality will always remain the same, just more controlled. This is good because her personality is part of what makes her so awesome

Sad to see this club falling in activity because this character needs more love.However you cant blame anyone due to current situation not being so friendly toward Misty(if at all),but in hardest times people should not give up and lose hope because sooner or later better days will come.
People can believe what they want,but i dont think Misty will be simply erased from existence.She was very important part of series leaving big impact on them,beoming one of most popuklar character in history of this show.From what i noticed and going by demand for return someone could even argue of her being more popular than other main girls were.

To bring some light in this place,here is new topic.
Out of all characters she met who do you think would be best longterm rival for Misty?

There were many one time rivals Misty met over her journey like Trinity,Ash on some occasions and for Sakura it could be said being kind of rival to Misty too sharing similarity of both having issue with their older sisters with their result in battling being so far tied with each scoring 1 win.

However out of everyone to me Marina felt like perfect person for this job.She also collect and trains water types being her favorite like Misty does and has showed to be competent water trainer having knowleadge being good rival for Misty having prospect of becoming threat to Mistys quest and big tournaments like Whirl Cup if writers ever wanted to do this.

With current state of things now its too late for this,though if Misty were ever to return as main or set on travelling on her on(off screen)to improve her skills as trainer,opportunity for gaining "real" rival could become plausible.

I'm not able to visit this place all the time because I'm currently into Bleach/Orihime at the moment, so I'm busy with the other forums. :p

But I do check up here once and in a while and when I feel like it, I drop a post.

I agree with everything you said there. Marina (Orange Islands) is the perfect rival for Misty.

I even wrote a blog about Misty's rivals in the show here:
http://ceruleanblues.multiply.com/journal/item/12/Rivals_The_Mermaids_Challenge

I even included notable quotes from the rivals. :awww:

I'm sure Misty has matured, but I think she still has the same lovable personality we know her for. ;)

Misty is an amazing, amazing character! Definitely my fav of all time. I just joined, but I've been a guest, and I absolutely love this club! Is it cool if I join, because Misty is too damn awesome not 2. I miss her so much, she truly was a magnificent character!

I think that she was also a very good trainer, she may not have had steady contest battles like May and Dawn, but that's what made her so special. She's the original, and she held her own. She's the definition of a true character, one that's very hard to find in the anime these days.

Is it ok if I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom