• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mixed Emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

To the Fun and Games and War Room communities,

What can I say? It's been a blast. These past three years have been an adventure, that's for sure. It's definitely safe to say that my time here on Bulbagarden forums would have been very different if it were not for these great sections. Throughout this time, I grew up. Though originally a troublemaker, Enzap decided to take a chance on me and promoted me to a member of the Bulbagarden staff in 2016. It has been my honor and privilege to serve these sections since.

However, all things must come to an end sooner or later. And so, like Enzap and Zexy before me, it is time. Time for me to go, and you know what? I'm okay with that. I leave this section in good hands. Not just in the capable hands of the moderators, all of whom I had the pleasure of welcoming into the F&G/TWR staff, but also in your hands.

Yes, you, the users. Each and every one of you brings something unique to the table, and each and every one of you helps make these sections what they are. For that, I thank you.

I've often been known to say that the F&G/TWR sections are the best sections on the forum, and look at the evidence. We have eight very competent staff members in F&G. Three out of the five recently promoted admins have come from the ranks of the F&G staff, including the Head Admin. And so many more of the staffers outside of Fun and Games or The War Room also stop by here.

To the Fun and Games staff members: it has been a pleasure working with you and watching you grow as staffers.

To the regular users: I'll see you around. This is not the last that the F&G section will hear from me.

Sorry to see you go ME :(

Thanks for all the great work you've put into this section, you've come so far and done some much in those three years, wish you all the best in your new role as an admin (y)

Glad to hear this won't be the last we'll see of you in the section though and look forward to seeing you around in the future :)

Despite the fact that we'll be working together in other parts of the forum it's still sad that you won't be as active here as you were before. RM has been rather fun with the amount of puns and shenanigans you've done with everyone. It'll be rather different without your constant presence looming over RM and it will be missed. It would be nice to see some good quality poll of puns every now and then when you have the time to visit and adjust some of the options lol.

I swear you pretty much just copypasted the goodbye from the war room
See ya round, ME! And be sure to drop in on our insanity in RM, long as you don't bring your puns with you.

...who's chuggaaconroy again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom