• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP: Chrysalis Emergence (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spitfire shakes her head. "Twilight thinks it'd be best to keep us seperate, and I agree there."

-----------------------------

Applejack rolled her eyes. "Ain't it obvious? They have Luna, she teleported them all there!"

''But still. Even if we stay separate, we need to work together. Plan our moves together.'' Luna said.

---------------------------

''Oh, yes. Forgot about that. Anyway, somebody needs to tell Shining Armor that the Pegasi are still alive.'' Twilight said. ''You know what, I'll do it. Where is he right now?''

"Teamwork is Magic." Soarin grinned.
"Yes... quite." Spitfire nods.

--------------------------

"Focusing on the Shield. Best not disturb him." Applejack said.
Apple Bloom trots up to Twilight. "What's going on?"

''Because we haven't got a chance against Chrysalis. Especially not if she has the entire Armour Division under control. Only mechanized divisions still left apart from the Armour Division are the Assault Gun Division and the Artillery Division. Everything else was inside Canterlot, and I'm not expecting anybody there to be still alive. We need to send a ''missionary'' to the unicorns and earth ponies. Any suggestions?'' Luna asked Spitfire and Soarin. ''Because Spitfire was really quick to leave again.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I have no idea, Apple Bloom. No idea.'' Twilight replied.

"Uhm, I'll go check Canterlot with Soarin." Spitfire says. "There may be some ponies there."
"What?! ARE YOU CRAZY?" Soarin gasps.
"Yes."
"Fair enough." Soarin says, and flutters his wings before shooting off, followed closely by Spitfire.

--------------------

"Are we... gonna... die?" Apple Bloom whimpers.

''Spitfire! Soarin!!'' Luna angrily yelled. ''Oh, what a bunch of idiots... You there.'' Luna said to a random pegasus. ''Go get Rainbow Dash for me. And quick.'' She said. ''Yes, Princess.'' The pegasus said and trotted off.

------------------------------

''Hopefully not.'' Twilight said. ''Hopefully not.'' She repeated.

OoC: They are Sportsponies.

IC: Darrius smirked. "Those two Pegasi need a grip on Reality outside the wonderbolts."

-----------------

"What the hay are you worried about thaht for, Ahpple Bloom? We'll be Fahne!" Applejack said, a poor liar, being the element of honesty, but Apple Bloom didn't seem to notice.
"Ah, If ah can help ah'll be here. Cutie Mahrk Crusaders Chrysalis Killing!" Apple Bloom saluted.

-----------------

"Pupa! What's that in the distance?!" Chrysalis said, pointing at the two bumbling Pegasi, Spitfire and Soarin, as they head closer to Canterlot.

''What's up, Princess?'' Rainbow Dash said, entering Luna's room. ''Too much to name. Listen, Dash, I've got an assignment for you.'' Luna said. ''An assignment?'' Dash curiously asked. ''Yes. Since those idiots Soarin and Spitfire just flew off to what will probably be their deaths, I need someone to go out to Appleloosa and check whether there's anypony still able to help us there. And by ''anypony'', I'm talking about the Assault Gun division, to be precise.'' Luna said. Rainbow Dash saluted and flew off.

------------------------------------

''I have no idea, your majesty.'' Pupa replied. ''But I'm pretty sure that they're not one of us. What do you want me to do?'' She asked.

OoC: Yes, Pupa is female. :3

Chrysalis smirked. "Capture or Kill."

''What does Luna mean by ''Assault Gun Division''?'' Rainbow Dash said to herself as she flew towards Appleloosa.

-------------------------------------------

''Preferably the latter.'' Pupa said, shapeshifting into a pegasus pony, flying off towards the incoming intruders.

OoC: D'ya mind letting Soarin' get away, but do as you wish with Spitfire? Also, Shall I control Braeburn?

IC: "Ey, a Pegasus!" Soarin grinned. "Any other ponies back there?"
"You idiot, it's a Changeling!" Spitfire groaned, before launching into a nosedive toward Pupa.

OoC: Sure thing. You can control Braeburn.

BiC: ''Well, that didn't last too long. At least they're not stupid.'' Pupa muttered, easily dodging Spitfire's attack. ''Wait. Aren't you one of those ''Wonderbolts''? And you're supposed to be the best flyers in all of Equestria?'' Pupa said before she launched into a nosedive towards Spitfire. ''Because, quite frankly, you suck.''

------------------------------------------

''Almost there... Appleloosa isn't that far away.'' Rainbow Dash muttered.

Spitfire growls, and dives again, biting the Changeling's left wing as she does so.
Soarin keeps his distance.

-----------------------
Braeburn trots around the deserted town, tears flowing from his eyes, whispering under his breath: "I hope Applejack's okay. I hope Apple Bloom's okay. I hope Granny Smith is okay. I hope Big Macintosh is okay..."

''You're paying for that.'' Pupa said, bucking Spitfire in the face. ''I told you. You suck at flying.'' She said, grinning smugly.

--------------------------------------

''There's Appleloosa!'' Rainbow Dash yelled, rapidly descending towards the town, landing shortly after she started descending.

Spitfire dives down again and knocks into Pupa again. "You're going down!"

----------------------

"D-Dash?! Or a Changeling?" Braeburn looked skeptical.

''Talking to yourself now, are we? It's a sign of mental disability.'' Pupa said, performing a looping and smashing into Spitfire full-speed.

-----------------------------------------------

''It's Dash. Luna sent me.'' Rainbow Dash replied. ''I'm serious. I'm not some filthy Changeling.''

Spitfire's stomach crumples and she vomits blood. "You're gonna bucking regret that...." she snarled and lunged once more into an attack.

---------------------

"Prove it, sis." Braeburn whimpered. "We've had about four of you so far already."

''Missed.'' Pupa said, flying upwards to dodge. ''You're really crap at this, aren't you? All show, but when it comes to a dogfight, you're nothing.'' She said before she nosedived into Spitfire again.

-------------------------------

''How do you want me to prove I'm the real Rainbow Dash? Have me do a sonic rainboom?'' Dash snorted.

"You... YARGH!"
Spitfire zooms toward Pupa, making contact before collapsing to the floor.
"You... you..." Soarin' flies back toward Luna quickly.

--------------------------

Braeburn, completely serious, nods.

''Yeah, run, you dirty coward!'' Pupa yelled at Soarin, laughing maniacally. ''... Woo. Haven't had this much fun since I stomped a little filly to death just for bumping into me, so I'll let you live, miss ''super-flyer''. Now come on, get up. I'm not dragging you all the way back to the castle.'' Pupa said, landing next to Spitfire.

------------------------------

''You know I can't do a sonic rainboom whenever I want!'' Rainbow Dash yelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom