• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP: Chrysalis Emergence (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spitfire vomits again. "I... My Stomach..."

----------------

"Then you're a Bucking Changeling!" Braeburn yelled, before racing toward her and tackling her to the ground.

Pupa laughed and stomped Spitfire on her stomach. ''What's wrong with your stomach? You got a little stomachache? Aww, let aunt Pupa fix you right up.'' Pupa said, raising up her hoof again.

--------------------------

''Sheesh! Braeburn! Get off me!'' Rainbow Dash yelled.

Spitfire groaned loudly. "Please... stop it..."

-------------------------

Soarin' dives onto Luna. "YOU GOTTA HELP SPITFIRE! SHE'S BEING KILLED!"

Braeburn looks deeply into Rainbow's eyes. "Do a Sonic Rainboom."

Pupa shapeshifted back to her normal Changeling form, but with some differences: unlike normal Changelings, she didn't have blue eyes, but normal eyes like most ponies. ''Or what? You gonna cry?'' She said, laughing manically again.

--------------------------------

''Sheesh! Soarin! What's wrong with you?'' Luna yelled.

--------------------------------

''You know I can't. Besides, Chrysalis would be all over us if she noticed a bucking sonic rainboom on the horizon!'' Dash yelled.

"Please... I... I beg you!" Spitfire said, vomiting once more. "I think... my stomach..." Spitfire says, groaning once more.

-------------------

"A changeling! I think her stomach's collapsed!" Soarin shouts.

-------------------

Braeburn squints and gets up off of Dash. "Fine... Just be CAREFUL."

''Stand up or I'm finishing you off.'' Pupa said. ''Stand. Up. Now.''

''Oh dear. What do you want me to do?'' Luna asked.

''Actually, I was just here to ask if the Changelings had taken over Appleloosa yet, but that question has answered itself. Also, Luna asked me to check whether the Royal Equestrian Assault Gun Division is still present here.'' Rainbow Dash said.

OoC: In case you don't know what an assault gun is, they're tanks converted to bunker busters. See the SU-152 for a perfect example.

Spitfire attempts to stand but falls again.

---------------------

"Save her! SAVE HER!" Soarin cries. "She's the leader of the wonderbolts!"

---------------------

"I don't know... I haven't seen any other ponies in a week, only changelings. I've only stayed here because they all think I'm a changeling."

''You better stand up right now.'' Pupa said, raising her hoof again. ''Because this one's really gonna hurt.''

---------------------------

''You know I can't put myself at risk, Soarin! You two were so stupid as to fly off without a second thought!'' Luna yelled.

''Disregard that statement, then. How about the assault guns, whatever they might be? Are they still here?'' Rainbow Dash asked.

Spitfire shakes her head. "D...Do your worst..."

------------

Soarin cries. "Please... We need her for this..."

------------

"The Changelings... they took them all..."

''You asked for it.'' Pupa said, laughing manically before she struck Spitfire with her hoof with the force of all previous attacks she had thrown at Spitfire combined. That's what it was comparable to.

''It's your own fault, Soarin! You shouldn't have went in there without a second thought!'' Luna yelled.

''What are assault guns anyway?'' Rainbow Dash asked.

Spitfire didn't even cry out. "I...I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't... give you a better fight..." She vomited once more before passing out.

----------------------

"Spitfire told me to! I have to follow instructions!"

----------------------

"They're like tanks..."

''Psh. Pathetic. Well, I suppose I am dragging you back there, am I?'' Pupa said, grinning. She lifted Spitfire onto her back and started trotting back towards the castle.

''And I'm telling you to shut up! It's your own fault!'' Luna yelled. ''I can't possibly spare any manpower on rescuing Spitfire!''

''So what's the difference?'' Rainbow Dash asked.

Spitfire hung limp, as she was close to Death.
Cocoon flutters down. "A little harsh, don't you think?"

----------------

"You heartless bitch!" Soarin lunges a hoof at Luna's face.

----------------

"How do I know? I'm an Apple Pony, not a fightin' pony."

''Did I ask you to voice your opinion regarding my behaviour towards these filthy ponies, Cocoon? No? Indeed.'' Pupa said.

-----------------

Luna quickly dodged. ''Look, Soarin, you have to see it from my point of view! I'm running a rebellion here! I can't risk compromising our chances at taking back Equestria because of your stupidity!'' She said.

-----------------

''But there's gotta be some big difference if there's an entire division for them, right?'' Dash said.

"Still... If you go killing them all, there's none left to enslave, right?"

------------

Soarin pants, wipes a tear from his face before nodding. "I...I suppose..."

------------

"You're asking the wrong pony, Rainbow."

''Who said I'm going to kill her?'' Pupa said.

-----------------------

''See? If we get the chance, we're taking Spitfire back, but for now, we can't do anything.'' Luna said.

-----------------------

''And they didn't leave any behind?'' Dash asked.

"She looks in a pretty bad way... her Stomach may have collapsed." Cocoon observed.

-------------

Soarin reluctantly nods.

-------------

"I don't think so."

''Not my problem.'' Pupa said, rolling her eyes. Gosh, Cocoon is so annoying. She thought.

---------------------

''Anyway, is there anything else, Soarin?'' Luna asked.

---------------------

''They didn't camouflage any when the Changelings waltzed in or something?''

"Just... stay calm and keep her alive..." Cocoon says, before flying back to painting Canterlot Castle.

--------------

"Not for now... what do you want me to do, Princess Luna?"

--------------

"We're Earth Ponies here in Appleoosa! So no!"

''Don't tell me what the fuck to do or I'll break your wings.'' Pupa said, being one of the few creatures in all of Equestria who actually swore.

-------------------

''Nothing. Just sit tight, I suppose.'' Luna said.

-------------------

''I meant traditional camouflage.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom