• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP: Chrysalis Emergence (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You couldn't if you tried."

-------------

"Okay... I'm nervous."

-------------

"I don't believe so."

''You want to fight?'' Pupa said.

-----------------------

''We all are. We have no idea what Chrysalis' next move will be.'' Luna said.

-----------------------

''Alright. That's what I needed to know.'' Dash said.

Chrysalis sighed. "I'm sorry to interrupt but aren't you meant to be invading the rest of this world?"

---------------

"Probably invasion."

---------------

"'kay. Can... can you take me back to the base? Appleoosa isn't safe..."

''Maybe. I'd really love to have some fun with the prisoner first, though. Unless you want to have her, your majesty.'' Pupa said.

-----------------

''Yeah. Probably. Since they most likely already have most of our tanks in their hands, Chrysalis has a sizable fighting force at the moment.'' Luna said.

-----------------

''Not sure if I can carry you, Braeburn.'' Dash said.

"The prisoner is asleep, Pupa. No fun."

------------

"Shit. We can fight and lose, but not win. Might as well give up."

------------

"Can you try? I can't stay here..."

''I'll wake her up. What's there to do? The troops need to familiarize themselves with our new toys first, right?'' Pupa said.

------------------------

''There's such a thing as guerilla warfare, Soarin. Not everything has to be an all-out war.'' Luna said.

------------------------

''I suppose I can try. Hop on.''

"Pupa... don't disturb the prisoner! Fool! Now go with Cocoon to invade the Griffons. They'll be useful."

--------------

Soarin sighs. "I dunno Luna..."

--------------

Braeburn hops on.

''I don't want to work together with that pussy idiot.'' Pupa said. ''... But okay. I'll go nudge some of our new tank drivers. We might be able to field four or five tanks.''

------------------

''Just keep your hopes up, and it'll be fine. If we all fail to keep our hopes up, our struggle will fail as well.'' Luna said.

------------------

''You're heavy, man.'' Dash said before she tried to take off. ''Well, I can fly, but we're not going to get there very quickly.''

Chrysalis nods.

---------

Soarin nods.

---------

Braeburn nods.

''So, Cocoon, you coming? Or are you too scared of getting squished underneath one of the tanks?'' Pupa said, laughing again.

Cocoon snarls. "Of course I'm coming!"

Pupa left the castle and trotted over to the newly-named tank training grounds. ''Any crews ready yet?'' She asked the master-at-arms.

OoC: Sure thing.

BiC: ''Oh, Pupa! Yeah, I've got four crews ready. All masters at driving the Panzer V Panther now. Why?'' The master-at-arms asked. ''Because we need them. Tell them to get over to the planning room asap.'' Pupa said. ''Yes, ma'am!'' The master-at-arms said, trotting off.

OoC: Drawing of the Panzer V Panther

OoC: Badass tank.

IC: "I have no idea what this is, but it sounds good."

OoC: You haven't seen anything yet. And yes, this thing is badass.

BiC: ''I have no idea what it is either, Cocoon, but it sounds good. Real good.'' Pupa said just before a Panzer V rolled up towards her. ''... Real good.''

Cocoon yelps and dives away from the tank. "Fucking hell! That's a big tank!"

''Actually, there were bigger tanks among the vehicles we took.'' The master-at-arms said. ''Looks impressive.'' Pupa said. ''So, Cocoon, I take it you and me are flying, then?''

Cocoon shook his head. "Not if I can ride in one of THOSE badass things!"

"Cocoon... There's no space for passengers. So you are flying." The master-at-arms said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom