• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP: Chrysalis Emergence (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Weirdo?" he asks. He bites his hoof, disappears for a few seconds, then reappears. "You're about to get hit by a falling brick. I suggest you move out of the way."

A brick falls about three meters away.

"Shit. I swear I positioned that correctly."

Gear rolled her eyes again before closing them, her horn lighting up. ''Then let's get time flowing again.''

Gear's horn suddenly let loose a brilliant flash of magical light before time resumed flowing, the Alicorn falling to her haunches, exhausted.

Doctor Whooves vanishes instantly and Applejack looks in horror down at her nether regions, pulling her hoof away. Chrysalis finishes her sentence. "- It's nothing personal. I just want you de- WHATHHV BEDJ?"IWQJOA!".

Darrius watches and laughs.

''Hi, Chrysalis.'' Gear said, grinning a little. ''Now you're probably wondering how I did that, right?''

Chrysalis lands on the ground. "I don't... even..."

''It's all just a matter of time.'' Gear said, smirking.

''Teleportation. She's got a horn. It's obviously gotta be that.'' Differential said.

OOC:
Ahhh+the+bad+puns+are+always+the+best+puns+_d6d4f0417f8f4b21fb1c3a46cc5910ca.jpg

IC: Applejack looks up. "Then whah the hay was I playin' with mah woman's thingy?"

Cocoon immediately looked in her direction.

"Because you're a pervert." Darrius said flatly.

''Obviously. You were probably pleasuring yourself to Chrysalis stabbing me.'' Gear said.

Applejack frowns and steps her hoof forward on the ground aggressively. "NO WAY!"

''We all have our weird little things, Applejack. Some like mares, some like blood.'' Gear said teasingly.

"Ah was NOT masturbatin' to y'all's silly so called "war!" Ah was... Uh..." she stands up. "Whatever."

"You don't have to lie to us, Applejack. I understand. Everypony has their own little fetish." Gear said.

"WHAH DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP, YA LESBIAN PIECE OF TRAHSH?" Applejack yelled, trotting over to Gear and kicking her with a forehoof to the face.

OOC: So... What's the scene currently? It's been a long time.

Gear swiftly dodged. "Being lesbian is better than clopping to someone being injured." She said.

OoC: Gear just unfroze time.

OOC: I get that, but what's the whole scene? Where are my characters?

IC: "ONE, AH WAS NAHT DOING THAHT! TWO, EVEN IF AH WAS, IT'S BETTER THAN FUCKIN' MARES!" She turned around, bucked backward and kicked Gear in the face.

Gear quickly dodged again. "How so? I mean, there's no actual love involved in clopping to someone being injured. There is love involved in consensual sex between two mares." Gear said before she realized how much she was sounding like a teacher right now.

-
OoC: No idea. I'll try to figure it out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom