• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP: Chrysalis Emergence (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavidun

Hello.
Reaction score
Characters
Pegasus Rebellion
Princess Luna: Royal Sovereign
Rainbow Dash: Royal Sovereign
Fluttershy: Royal Sovereign
Spitfire: Shining Armor
Soarin: Shining Armor
Derpy: Royal Sovereign
Darrius (an OC of mine): Shining Armor

Earth Pony/Unicorn Rebellion (Equestria)
Pinkie Pie: Shining Armor
Applejack: Shining Armor
Apple Bloom: Shining Armor
Rarity: Royal Sovereign
Sweetie Belle:
Twilight Sparkle: Royal Sovereign
Doctor Whooves: Royal Sovereign
Shining Armor: Shining Armor

Changelings
Queen Chrysalis: Shining Armor
(TBA)

Outside of Equestria Rebellion
(TBA) [as we progress?]

Queen Chrysalis smiled as Celestia's lifeless corpse was levitated into a pauper's grave. 1001 years old, shame she had to die so young. But she'd gotten in the way, and had to be killed.

Chrysalis was almost surprised that Celestia had died so easily, and that the little Elements of Harmony had handed their little Tiaras over so easily. It had all gone so perfectly.

Chrysalis trotted back inside Celestia's old Castle, on which painting a darker theme had already begun.
"Cocoon?" she snarled at one of the Changelings.
"Y-yes Queen Chrysalis?" the poor colt responded, flying down and saluting to her.
"A shade darker. Hop to it!"
"Y-yes Chrysalis."

OOC: @Royal Sovereign;

-----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
''How could this happen?'' Was the only thought on Princess Luna's mind since Chrysalis had taken over, after which she had holed up on the Moon along with most Pegasi who had survived Chrysalis' takeover. Was she to blame? Could she have done something? What was going on down there?

Of course, she had also thought about how to take Equestria back from Chrysalis, but that would very likely prove awfully difficult. Luna's rebels could impossibly keep a permanent presence on Equestrian soil because this would stretch their supply lines too thin, and leave the Moon undefended. She did think about setting up an outpost in Cloudsdale, but she didn't even know whether that was safe. So the Pegasi just sat tight.

Rainbow Dash, Luna's self-proclaimed second-in-command, had suggested supply runs. ''What supplies?'' Was Luna's reply. The Moon was empty. There was no possible way in which the Pegasi could take Equestria back on their own. They had to make contact with the unicorn and earth pony rebellion, but it was too risky. Luna wasn't sure whether Chrysalis knew of their presence on the Moon, but she didn't want to reveal the Pegasi's HQ. So they just sat tight, waiting for a sign of life from the earth pony/unicorn rebels, much to the chagrin of most other Pegasi.

OoC: @Shining Armor; not much I could do, but it'll suffice, right?

OoC: @Royal Sovereign; Of course, that's a good post. Better than I could do xD
Also - There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 6 guests) O.O

IC: Pinkie Pie's hair was curly as ever. She'd always been one to remain positive, and now was no exception. She was tired though. They all were.

Pinkie Pie leaned backward and accidentally fired her party Cannon directly up.
Bad Move.
The Rebellion's camp was hidden, protected by Shining Armor's force field, hidden away in some patch of land in the middle of the Everfree Forest. The Changelings thankfully hadn't found them yet.

The Cannon fired with a loud party sound, firing a pink flare directly upward.
"Oops." Pinkie jumped backwards, avoiding the flare.
Applejack jumped at the noise, before rolling her eyes. "Be Cahreful Pinkie, Ahpple Bloom's ahsleep."
Sure enough, Apple Bloom was curled up, catching a precious nap.
"Ahnd anyway, we don't wahnt Chrysahlis seeing any sahgn we're here. We need ahll the tahme we cahn get to seht up ah defenses." She said, pointing a hoof to Shining Armor, who, while fighting a headache, was working with some Earth Ponies to make some Cannons (and not Party ones).
"Okie-Dokie-Lokie!" Pinkie grinned, and bounced over to try and help them.
Applejack shook her head, smiling slightly. "How thaht pony stays to optahmistic..."
------------------------------------------------
Soarin' was flying around the moon when he heard the noise.
He quickly looked down toward the Earth(?) and saw a Pink flare zooming toward him.
He quickly dodged it, before it struck the moon with a small bang.
"LUNA! A FLARE!" he shouted, quickly flying back to the Moonbase.

''A what? A flare? Don't tell me Chrysalis found us already!'' Luna replied before started pacing around in panic. ''Please don't tell me she has found us already!'' She said to nopony in particular.

----------------------------------------

''Well, so much for keeping our base of operations secret.'' Twilight said, who had been walking around the base, doing nothing in particular. ''What do we do if Chrysalis knows where we are? We're not ready to hold the Changelings off. We probably never will be. We need support to have even the slighest chance.'' She muttered.

OoC: @Shining Armor; server prolly derped, it does that from time to time.

Last edited:
OoC: NoBODY?

IC: Soarin rolled his eyes. "It's pink. I would assume it was Pinkie Pie's."

---------------

"Stay Cahlm Sugarcube, it's not lahkly that Chrysalis saw the flare." Applejack placed a hoof on Twilight's shoulder.

OoC: Shortpost, but Safari crashed a few times and I don't type walls of text more than once

OoC: Short posts don't really matter, I usually don't really care about post length. Also, I normally use somebody instead of somepony, I need some time to adjust. :3

''So that would very likely mean that at least Pinkie Pie has managed to evade Chrysalis and the Changelings.'' Luna said. ''Would it be worth the risk to contact her?'' She pondered.

-----------------------------------------

''Yeah, but what if she did see it? We can't possibly defeat Chrysalis on our own.'' Twilight said. ''We're gonna need help, but from who?''

Spitfire shrugs. "There's nothing to lose."
Soarin nodded. "There IS nothing to lose."

------------------
"Look, it's Fahr more lahkly that somepony who'll help ahs saw it thahn Chrysalis." Applejack said in a comforting Voice. She was good at comforting ponies.

''If there is no rebellion back on Earth, we're Equestria's last hope. We do have something to lose.'' Luna said to Soarin and Spitfire. ''Anyway, if you two think it's worth the risk, I'm not stopping you.''

------------------------------------

''I hope so. I haven't seen any of the Pegasi since Chrysalis took over. They might have seen it.'' Twilight said.

OoC: On a PC now, and for a while. So I can longer-post, and fast-post.

IC:
Soarin and Spitfire exchanged glances, before both flying toward the Flare which had embedded itself in the moon.
"Ladies first." Soarin grinned.
Spitfire rolled her eyes and followed the smoke trail of the flair back toward Earth, before bouncing off Shining Armor's shield.

------------------
"Maybe they're just ahll looking for ahs." Applejack said.
"Or flahing into ah shields!" Apple Bloom said, yawning. "Look thayre!" She said, pointing a hoof at Spitfire's attempt to get in.

''Somebody tell Shining Armor to lower the shield for a bit! Those are pegasi! They might be able to help us!'' Twilight yelled.

-------------------------------------------

''So Soarin and Spitfire really think that somebody in Canterlot survived and went into hiding, huh...'' Luna muttered. ''I should've sent them to Ponyville, to look for the Royal Equestrian Armour Division. Though I strongly doubt there's much left of them.''

Shining nods and lowers the Shield as Spitfire flies in.

"Twi...light...Spar...kle..." she Gasped, battered from hitting the shield.

--------------------------

Soarin shakes his head.
"I already checked Ponyville. It's empty."

''Yes? What is it? Where did you come from? Why are you here?'' Twilight asked Spitfire, barely pausing between her questions.

------------------------------

''Then where did the Armour Division go? They can't just have disappeared!'' Luna said, somewhat pissed off. ''Somepony has to be down there!''

"Moon... Pegasi... Base..." Spitfire shakes her head and gets her breath back. "I'm Spitfire. Luna's set up a pegasus base on the moon."

----------------------------

Soarin shudders. "Corpses... some of Ponies and some of Changelings..."

''I knew they had to be out there somewhere! Do they know we're down there? What's their next move?'' Twilight asked, again not pausing between her questions.

----------------------------------

''So they did fight there. Any tank wrecks? If not, the Armour Division still has to be out there somewhere. If we can get them to join us, they'll be a very important asset against Chrysalis.'' Luna said.

Spitfire shook her head. "No, I just discovered you, thanks to a Pink Flare" - Pinkie looked triumphant - "and we're waiting on you. Trying to get a base sorted."

-------------------------

"A single tank, but about fifty corpses around the edge of it." Soarin said, closing his eyes, remembering in intent detail.

''Ah... So you're about as far as us in terms of planning what's next...'' Twilight said, somewhat disappointed. ''Anyway, we'll have to work together if we want to defeat Chrysalis. I'd say that it'd be a good idea if you talked to Shining Armor. He's more or less our leader right now.'' She said to Spitfire.

--------------------------------------------------------

''Then where did all those corpses come from?'' Luna said. The possibility that the Changelings had only massacred the tank crews and had taken the tanks briefly came up in Luna's mind, but she pushed away the thought just as quickly as it had came.

Spitfire nods - "Perhaps I should get the Pegasi to come down here."

Apple Bloom whimpers: "Are we gonna dahe?"

----------------------

"Maybe the changelings took all the tanks. The one that was left was pretty busted."

''No. It'd be a bad idea to concentrate all of our forces into one area.'' Twilight replied.

------------------------

''No... That can't be possible. If that happened, we might as well just surrender right now. Going up against one of these tanks without the help from another tank equals to suicide.'' Luna said. ''Alright, so if Spitfire returns without any news, we're going out to search for the Armour Division.''

"Shh, it's okay Ahpplebloom..." Applejack said, rustling Bloom's mane.

"Meh, If you say so." Spitfire shrugged before flying back up to the moon.

-----------------------

"Damn... Hey Spitfire!" He said, grinning, "Any news?"
"I found... the Earth Ponies.... and Unicorns..." she says, gasping again.

''You found them?! Where are they?! Has Chrysalis discovered them yet?'' Luna asked. ''We need to contact their leader, plan a pact! We can't win on our own!''

------------------------------------------

''So the Pegasi are holed up on the moon, huh... Wonder how they got there without alerting Chrysalis.'' Twilight mumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom