• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP: Nightmare Quest (Me and Chromia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nightmare Quest

A prequel RP to War at hoof.

Characters:
Me-
Hades
Discord
Luna
Queen Emerald
Nightmare
Cadence

Chromia-
Celestia
King Equestria/Zeus
Poseidon
Chrysalis
Samaya

Plot:
The Alicorn Royal Castle is pretty much the same everyday. King Equestria and Queen Emerald rule Equestria peacefully and evils are growing lesser. They have five ponies in line to the throne now, and the heart of their empire lies on Everfree Plains, the most fertile land in all of Equestria. The first in line to the throne is Discord, the older brother of Celestia. Proven himself to be the best alicorn there is to manage the throne, he shall take over the empire next year. Althrough Celestia is next in line to the throne after Discord, her sisters Chrysalis and Luna are just as powerful. Then there is Cadence, the holy daughter of Princess Platinum. That's everyone in the Alicorn Royalty.

There are hundreds of alicorns around, through. Each with a divine purpose. There is Grim Reaper (Also known as Hades), god of the underworld and brother of King Equestria. He takes care of those who have died and helps them get a good afterlife. Althrough, he is all but evil when it comes to punishing evil souls. There is the Timekeeper, an alicorn who takes care of time in Temporal Tower. He has many children, oldest of them being Samaya, the mare of time. There is Poseidon, the god of the oceans. His empire contains the Sea Ponies, who have an happy relationship with land ponies.

There are evils in Equestria, through. There is Nightmare, the mare of dreams. She is the sister of Queen Emerald. She had only now attacked her sister, and ran away after mortally wounding the Queen. We have a quest now...

--- IC ---

Discord casually walked towards the throne room. "Wonder what is so important, eh, Celestia?" He asked.

''Well. Yes. If everyone got called here, then it's probably very important.'' Celestia said, following Discord. ''I mean, he even called Samaya over, and as far as I know that bouncy ball of hyperactivity has nothing to do with royal matters.''

"You mean to say that Timekeeper and all those official-y looking alicorns are going to be there?" Cadence asked, a little bigger than a filly.

"I sure hope not." Discord said, chuckling.

"I regret to inform you that they're indeed invited." Celestia said.

"Oh, Celestia." Discord laughed. "Have a little fun once in a while."

"These things are hardly ever fun." Celestia said.

"That's true!" Luna said, following Celestia.

"Prince Discord, we have arrived." A royal guard said. Discord opened the grand doorway- And saw the giant seating area- Full of alicorns and royal ponies. He smiled as the throne came in view.

"I don't see mother there." Discord whispered.

''Neither do I. Where could she be?'' Celestia said.

''Uncle Discoooord! Auntie Celestiaaaaa! Wait for meeeee!'' A little Alicorn filly suddenly called out before she practically flew into the room, climbing onto Discord's back.

Discord smiled as they stopped in front of the large throne. They bowed in front of King Equestria.

''Ooh. It's the big, scary pony.'' Samaya said, curiously examining King Equestria.

King Equestria cleared his throat in a rather exaggerated manner. ''May I have silence, please?'' He said.

The whole room silenced at once.

"Presenting to you the king of Equestria, Zeus!" The throne-pony yelled.

''Yes, yes, they already know.'' King Equestria said. ''How should I say this... Something happened today. Something bad.''

"What happened?" Discord said.

"Must yet another food shortage in that filthy Canterlot town." Cadence whispered.

''Or maybe Luna ate all the cookies again.'' Samaya said before giggling.

''I assure you, young one, that this is no laughing matter. It's not about our foodstocks either. Let's be clear about that. Somepony... Or something... Attacked Queen Emerald.'' King Equestria said.

''Something?'' Celestia whispered.

''... Nightmare. I have more bad news.'' King Equestria said.

"What now?!" Discord asked. "The elements of harmony have disappeared, I presume?"

''Yes. But that's not the worst. With the injuries Nightmare inflicted upon Emerald... I fear that she may not live to see tomorrow.'' King Equestria said.

"What?! Mother is dying?" Discord exclaimed.

"GUARD! GO FETCH THE BEARERS OF THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY AT ONCE!" Luna yelled at a guard.

The guard shivered and choked out a reply. "The bearers died ten years ago, Princess..."

''I'd say we have a bit of a predicament here. No bearers of the elements, mom is dying, and Nightmare on the loose.'' Celestia said.

''I wouldn't call this a ''predicament'', Celestia.'' King Equestria said. ''I'd think ''disaster'' is a more fitting term for our current situation.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom