• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP: The Circus Comes to Town (Me and Godzillawolf!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelia

Out of the sky
Reaction score
Characters:

Godzillawolf:

Sakak (OC)
Adrian (OC)
Princess Luna
Twilight
Fluttershy
Rarity

Me:

Running Gear (OC)
Princess Celestia
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Spike

Plot: A mysterious carnival arrives in Ponyville, with a ringmaster named Sakak. Twilight and friends soon discover Sakak is actually a Draconequus like Discord, his younger brother in fact, but as the Spirit of Mischief only desires to spread laughs and fun, and one of his friends is actually an Alicorn who doesn't even know her own identity. Unsure rather or not to trust these two or not, the group keep a close eye on the carnival. However, a true evil waits in the wings to swoop in and claim the powers of the gods.

OoC: You wanna make the first IC post?

Twilight was simply enjoying a day in Ponyville with her friends. No big adventure, no life crisis, just enjoying the day as it was, with a picnic. Nothing mor,e nothing less. It was always fun to just hang out with them.

"It's a nice day..." said Fluttershy, looking up at the sky.

Rarity nodded. "Quite lovely..." she said, then her ears twitched. "Do you hear something?"

OOC: Carnival music.

Applejack's ears perked. ''No ahdea what that could be.'' She said. ''But I do! Carnival musiiiiic!'' Pinkie yelled. ''Come on! Let's check it out!'' She yelled, galopping off towards the source of the music, dragging Twilight along in the hope that the others would follow.

"Ahh!" yelled Twilight as she was dragged.

"Let's follow, shall we?" asked Rarity, following the pink pony along.

A carnival train was heading for Ponyville, music playing.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash followed the rest of the group. ''What's that? A carnival train...?'' Dash muttered.

''Yes! I knew I was right!'' Pinkie said.

"Yeah, it looks like," said Twilight, getting up and shaking off the dirt she'd been dragged through. "I've never been to a carnival before."

------------------

"Well, Running Gear," said a reddish brown Coyote with inuit style beads around his neck in the train. "Ponyville is our next stop, is everyone ready to go?"

"What? You haven't?! We need to do something about that!" Pinkie said.

---

"... I think so." Running Gear quietly said. "So what's this "Ponyville" town, anyway? I've never been there."

"Oh, lovely little town, quite quaint," explained Sakak. "Oh, and my rotten brother declared it his "chaos capital of the world" during his brief reign, the ones who kicked his tail live here, I'm looking forward to meeting them."

-----------------

"She's quite right, Twilight," said Rarity, looking to the mare. "A carnival is a wonderful thing," she explained. "Shall we got take a look?"

"... You mean these "Elements of Harmony", or something along these lines?" Running Gear asked.

---

"Yes! Let's check it out!" Pinkie said.

"Yeah, them," said Sakak. "I hear they're nice ponies, well they have to be just to use the Elements, of course," he said as the train stopped just outside of Ponyville.

---------

The group moved in as several cars opened up and the performers began to set up the ten and the various other things for the Carnival. "Wow, looks like it'll be big," Rarity said, looking around.

"So...what kind of things are at a Carnival?" asked Twilight, curious.

Running Gear just nodded and got off the train, looking around.

---

"Oh, all kinds of stuff! You'd just have to see for yourself!" Pinkie said.

Sakak put on ring master attire and stepped out. "Hello Ponyville, welcome to Sakak and Running Gear's Circus! We're pleased to visit your fine town, we're looking forwards to all your laughs and smiles. So enjoy the show! Spreading happiness is practically my job description!" he announced, producing a megaphone from nowhere.

"That's a...ring master, right?" asked Twilight, with a rather adorable naiveness.

"He's a Coyote, I've never seen one that can talk pony language before," said Fluttershy.

"Sakak and Running Gear? Now dayre's some interesting names." Applejack said.

"My name is actually a nickname." Running Gear said, who had been standing nearby.

"Eek! Scary pony!" Pinkie said as soon as she saw Running Gear.

Last edited:
"Oh, she's not scary," said Sakak. "She's just a little misunderstood, kind of like myself."

"Yeah, remember Zecora?" asked Twilight. "She looked really scary, but turned out to be very nice," she said, looking to Running Gear. "Glad to meet you, I'm Twilight Sparkle."

"Rarity, at your service," said Rarity, bowing.

"Um...I...I'm Fluttershy..." said Fluttershy in a tiny timid voice.

''Ah'm Applejack.'' Applejack said.

''I'm Spike. Nice to meet you!'' Spike said, who had been riding on Twilight's back, as always. ''And that's Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.'' He said.

''... Running Gear. That's what most ponies call me. Pleased to meet you.'' Running Gear said.

''Ahnyway, misunderstood?'' Applejack said on a questioning tone.

"Well, it's a long story...wait, those names," said Sakak, scratching his jaw. "Oh, you six are the bearers of the Elements of Harmony, aren't you?" he asked, realizing it. "The ones who put that horrible brute Discord back in his prison when he tried to conquer the world?"

''Ah s'pose we are.'' Applejack said.

''The bearers of the Elements of Harmony, huh...'' Running Gear said.

''Come on! Cheer up!'' Pinkie said to Running Gear, who just sighed and looked at the ground.

''Anyway, Ah still didn't get an answer to mah question.'' Applejack said.

Last edited:
"Well, I suppose I should explain so there isn't another misunderstanding, shouldn't I?" asked Sakak. "But let's go inside, I'd rather explain inside," he said, openning the door to the train car. "Come in and have some tea, I'll explain."

''Alright.'' Applejack and Pinkie said, both at the same time, following Sakak into the train car, Rainbow Dash and Running Gear right behind them.

Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy followed after, Sakak closing the door.

A circus clown put the tea in front of the group, then left.

"Alright, I will cut to the chase," said Sakak. "The form you see me in right now is not my real one. I stay in this form because someone of my species is near universally hated and I'm misunderstood for sharing his species."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom