• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP: Water Under The Bridge *Me and Royal Sovereign!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillawolf

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Plot: Its a typical day in Ponyville for Twilight Sparkle and friends...until a certain blue unicorn comes back into town. To everypony's surprise, Trixie is there to...apologize.

Unfortunately for her, not everypony is so willing to forgive and forget. The mare finds herself in a rather difficult situation of trying to show a town who won't accept her that she's truly changed. Will Twilight be able to help her?

Me:

Spike

Fluttershy

Rarity

Pinkie Pie

Trixie

Royal Sovereign:

Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

----------

Spike set on Twilight's back as they walked through Ponyville, Twilight's normal Checklist in hand. "Alright, lets see...we've done a lot today..." he said, then blinked. "Huh...we actually finished your checklist before noon for once!" he exclaimed, looking to her. "...Now what do we do?"

''... I don't know. No idea, Spike.'' Twilight replied. Finishing her checklists before noon was quite unusual, so Twilight couldn't think of something to do. ''... Create another checklist?'' She replied in a dead serious tone.

OoC: Inspiration of a bike wheel right now, also raging at school, couldn't really come up with anything. I'm terribly sorry.

"And what will we put on it? We did everything you wanted to do today," said Spike, pointing out that fact. He then looked into the middle of town. "Hey, looks like something's going on over there," he said, trying to get a better look. A cart was set up, it seemed so familiar... "Haven't we seen that cart somewhere before?"

''We might have. I suppose it looks familiar, but I can't remember... Wanna check it out?'' Twilight asked.

"Yeah, let's take a look!"

Rarity looked over as the two came over. "Hello, Twilight," she said, Pinkie and Fluttershy next to her. "Do you have any idea what's going on? Me, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack all received invitations to come here. It seems somepony specifically wanted the three of us."

''I have no idea, either. We didn't get an invitation. We just saw something going on, that's all.'' Twilight replied.

"Well, whoever it is, I hope they've got good reason to call us all out here," said Rarity.

Suddenly, the cart opened up into a small stage. A familiar sight greeted the group; a blue furred unicorn with a white mane and a moon cutie mark.

'"That's not who I think she is, is she?'' Twilight merely said, staring at the blue unicorn on the stage.

"You!" yelled Rarity, remembering her hair being turned into a disgusting green mess for the entire town to laugh at."

Trixie signed. "Yes, it is Trixie," she said, lowering her head. "Trixie has called you..." she was interrupted by boos. "Trixie has called-" more booing. Trixie looked hurt. "Trixie has-" interrupted again. "Trixie-" once more. Trixie growled. "TRIXIE HAS CALLED YOU HERE TO SAY THAT SHE IS-" she yelled rapidly, only to have a rotton tomato fly out of the crowd and hit her in the head, knocking her back. Trixie started to tear up. "...Sorry..." she muttered and ran off stage, into the distence crying distance

Rarity blinked. "My...I may be mad at her...but that was harsh..."

''It was really harsh. They could at least have listened to her.'' Twilight said in a somewhat angry tone. ''Want to go after her? She probably invited you, Applejack and Dash here for a reason. Speaking of which, they aren't even here yet.''

"I don't know," said Rarity, looking around. "We'd best be gentle when it comes to telling Rainbow Dash, you know how she can be..." she said, looking around. "Regardless, yes, we should go find Trixie...I may not be fond of her for what she did, but she didn't deserve that."

''It might better to not even tell Dash as long as we don't know why Trixie's here yet. She'll probably pick a fight with Trixie before she even gets the chance to tell us why we're here.'' Twilight said.

Rarity nodded. "Alright, let's go find her," she stated, leading the way after her. "Poor girl...I hope she's alright."

''Yeah. Nobody deserves to be treated like that, even if they're arrogant ponies like Trixie.'' Twilight said, following Rarity.

OOC: You seen the finale yet?

Trixie was sitting by a pond, cleaning the tomato out of her hair, or trying to, tears running down her face. "I...I just wanted to say I was sorry..." she lamented. "That's all I wanted..."

Rarity looked to Twilight, giving a frown, but deciding to let the unofficial leader and the group approach her.

OoC: Nope, not yet.

BiC: Twilight carefully approached Trixie, thinking about what she could say. A meager ''Umm... Hello?'' was all she said, being unable to think of anything else.

Trixie looked up at her. "Oh...hello...have you come to pelt Trixie with more rotten food?" she asked, down trodden.

''No. I've come to ask Trixie what's going on.'' Twilight said before she caught herself referring to Trixie in the 3rd person as well.

Trixie sighed. "...Trixie just wanted to apologize...She came back to apologize for what she did, that's all...And then..." she said, tears starting down her face. "Why didn't anypony believe Trixie?"

''You didn't exactly give a great first impression last tiem you were here. Sadly, but also logically, it's natural for ponies not to trust other ponies who don't make a good first impression. And could you please stop referring to yourself in the third person?'' Twilight said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom