• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mobile Suits (Gundam series) VS VirtuaRoids (Cyber Troopers Virtual-On)

Mobile Suits or VirtuaRoids?

• Total voters

AlexK2013

Creative Co-Author
Reaction score
This is going to be, and I quote, "one of those Japanese mecha polls".

Between the Mobile Suits of the Gundam series, and the VirtuaRoids of Sega's Cyber Troopers Virtual-On series. In addition to voting, I will put up pictures of MS's and VR's for all to see on this poll! :)

As you make the first votes on this topic, here are the first mecha pictures for today.

OZ-13MSX1.BC.GIF
OZ-13MSX1 Vayeate (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing)

260px-Z-13MSX2_Mercurius.jpg
but what's the Vayeate without its counterpart, the OZ-13MSX2 Mercurius?

OZ-00MS.Sh.GIF
OZ-00MS Tallgeese

ms-14a.jpg
MS-14A Gelgoog (Mobile Suit Gundam)

yms-15.jpg
YMS-15 Gyan

9812609_orig.jpg
MBV-04-G Temjin

hbv-05-e.jpg
HBV-05-E Raiden

img55998910.jpg
TRV-06k-H Viper II

5950493_orig.jpg
XBV-13-t11 Bal-Bas-Bow

srv_14_a_fei_yen_00.jpg
SRV-14-A Fei-Yen

Honestly, I prefer Gundams, but Virtual On is one of my all time favorite game series so of course my vote goes with them. I don't completely understand the topic logic though, I assume this is like a Super Robot Wars type of vs. thing..

more mech pics!

Virgo.jpg
OZ-02MD Virgo Mobile Doll

260px-OZ-00MS2B_Tallgeese_III.jpg
OZ-00MS2B Tallgeese III

Nightingale.gif
MSN-04-2 Nightingale

yms-16m.jpg
YMS-16-M Xamel

jaguarandi_00.jpg
VR Jaguarandi (as seen in Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Operation Moongate)

cg-dor.jpg
HBV-10-B Dorkas

VIRTUALON2-48.JPG
HBV-05-D Raiden

Kotobukiya-KP073_VIRTUAL-ON_BELGDOR-009_1288958443.jpg
SAV-07-D Belgdor

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom