• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Modest Pokémon w/Synchronize

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
I'd like to breed a powerhouse Gengar to help me rack up BP in the Battle Maison, but for that, I need a Modest Synchronizer to find suitable parents. If anyone has such a Pokémon, I'd gladly trade for it. I can offer some exclusives from either version, any of the Kalos starters, or certain valuable items.

Thanks in advance!

I got a Modest ralts with synchronize for ya. u got a bold synchronizer? if not id like a ditto or female larvitar/puppitar/tyranitar or female manectric line.

preferance:
bold Synchronizer
Female Tyranitar line
Female Manectric line
Ditto

@Migraine; I've got a Ditto I can give you. My FC is 0189 9142 2315.

@Migraine; Thanks for the Ralts! I hope you enjoy your Ditto!

thanks for the trade :) your my favorite type in the safari zone :) BUG

Haha, glad to hear it! Heracross is certainly a cool Bug, especially with Moxie!

Well, that's it for this thread. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom