• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

GEN VI: MODS CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
As the title says, a chespin (no need for dream world ability) is what I want. I can offer protean froakies that I could breed, dittos I could catch from my friend's friend safari (so they'll have at least 2 max ivs). My friend safari has luxio, voltorb, and electabuzz. But if you're breeding chespin from your starter, it should be fairly simple...

EDIT: Found someone with a whirlipede friend safari, just want the chespin now...

Double edit: If you're reading this, I already have a trade schedhuled as the latest post says so yeah

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Chespin

I could breed you a random chespin if that's ok, it was my starter

Don't really need anything in return, just ur friend safari haha

Last edited:
Reaction score

I have a Chespin too! One with its normal ability and another with its hidden ability Bulletproof. But I'd also like your friend safari if you're interested! I have a grass type safari with Gogoat, Sawsbuck, and I honestly forget the last one, but my friend code is in my signature!

The Toad of Honor
Reaction score

I have like 20 Chespins in my box so you could choose gender(and probably nature too if you want). I am also very interested in you Friend Safari :) VM/PM me if you want to trade.

Azumarill Trainer
Reaction score

I have many quilladins!

If you are interested PM me, I can give you one for free, all i want is to add more friends for the safari. :)

Reaction score

Got a LOT of quadillins, can easily breed a chespin. All i require is a protean froakie.

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score

Sorry guys I already have a trade scheduled with Nooblifier. So any mods can close down this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.