• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: MODS CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChachachaCHIA!

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
As the title says, a chespin (no need for dream world ability) is what I want. I can offer protean froakies that I could breed, dittos I could catch from my friend's friend safari (so they'll have at least 2 max ivs). My friend safari has luxio, voltorb, and electabuzz. But if you're breeding chespin from your starter, it should be fairly simple...

EDIT: Found someone with a whirlipede friend safari, just want the chespin now...

Double edit: If you're reading this, I already have a trade schedhuled as the latest post says so yeah

Last edited:
Re: Chespin

I could breed you a random chespin if that's ok, it was my starter

Don't really need anything in return, just ur friend safari haha

Last edited:

I have a Chespin too! One with its normal ability and another with its hidden ability Bulletproof. But I'd also like your friend safari if you're interested! I have a grass type safari with Gogoat, Sawsbuck, and I honestly forget the last one, but my friend code is in my signature!

I have like 20 Chespins in my box so you could choose gender(and probably nature too if you want). I am also very interested in you Friend Safari :) VM/PM me if you want to trade.

I have many quilladins!

If you are interested PM me, I can give you one for free, all i want is to add more friends for the safari. :)

Got a LOT of quadillins, can easily breed a chespin. All i require is a protean froakie.

Sorry guys I already have a trade scheduled with Nooblifier. So any mods can close down this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom