• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moises's Awesome Sprite Shop

What types of sprite edits are better?

• Colorings

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Merging

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Neither, I hate sprites, and Ash Ketchum.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, NOT Moises ^^ I was wondering if I could join your sprite shop too? If not, that's cool ^^ (after all, it is your shop lol). Here's a sample of my work if your interested.

SpriteCollection2.png

I haven't been a spriter for very long, so I don't have much to show for it >_< Also, I made a social group for us fellow spriters :D . Thanks for hearin' me out!

9 fires? Maybe I should have made it clearer (no good at explaining myself well sometimes), but I wanted a firey glow around the orange lunatone like a firey glow or something. Thanks for that try, maybe you can do a redo?

9 fires? Maybe I should have made it clearer (no good at explaining myself well sometimes), but I wanted a firey glow around the orange lunatone like a firey glow or something. Thanks for that try, maybe you can do a redo?
sure, give me a few days.

Last edited:
Yeah, sure PB, you can join too. And again, customers (well this is mainly to those who are picky) If you'd like, you can specify a sepcific person to do the job. And Psycho, you may take any unspecified job if I don't. And BTW, thanks for helping out recently. :-D

Apparently the link changed so your image is in my last post.
EDIT: Or here:
N.png

You're welcome moises.

I'm sorry to sound rude, but I was wondering why mine was taking so long. It's been about a week.

Sorry never saw it, well get right on it.

EDIT: Here you go:
paintgame.png

89.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, sure PB, you can join too. And again, customers (well this is mainly to those who are picky) If you'd like, you can specify a sepcific person to do the job. And Psycho, you may take any unspecified job if I don't. And BTW, thanks for helping out recently. :-D

Eh, that's alright, Moises ^^ . I might as well just start my own shop, lol, I don't want to barge in on yours. But you should join our group!

no I'm willing to take you in! I get busy!

can you(either of you) do a Golem w/ beedrill stingers head and wings? please

Sorry for putting lots of work on you Psycho. But I've been working and testing something and I'm ready to announce it! M.A.S.S. can now do devamps!! (I will PM insturctions Psycho) Feel free to ask for this job, but for the beginning of this new option I will be the only one taking this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom