• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mom had surgery today

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I've been meaning to post this but I hurt my ankle thus I've been pretty much stuck in bed trying to heal it.

Anyway, mom had hip replacement surgery today. She went to Albany Medical Center for it. This is her second hip replacement surgery, the first one she had a few years ago. She's been hurting quite a bit but I just heard from dad saying the surgery is over and it was a success. However, she'll be staying overnight, something that is normally not done anymore due to the pandemic, but that's probably for the best. I just wanted to inform everyone that her surgery has been a success and hopefully this is the end of her suffering. Well, there is the whole physical therapy bit and such that comes after the surgery but I hope this'll finally end all the pain she's been going through. Please wish her luck and a quick recovery.

That's all for now.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom