• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Monopoly: Pokémon Kanto Edition board, box and release date confirmed: Remake to be r

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Monopoly: Pokémon Kanto Edition board, box and release date confirmed: Remake to be released ...

The American Gamestop website has listed the previously reported remake of Monopoly: Pokémon Edition with a release date of 15 September in the US and the title MONOPOLY: Pokémon Kanto Edition. An official USAopoloy page for the game has also been made with pictures of the box, board, counters, cards and currency notes as shown in the gallery of the article.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Monopoly: Pokémon Kanto Edition board, box and release date confirmed: Remake to

Wow, that looks... underwhelming. The only thing I am willing to commend them on is the counters. Other than that, the board looks really bland. They couldn't customize it better, especially the Go To Jail and Pass Go spots? Or maybe I'm just jaded because I've seen this exact same thing done with the Zelda version. I'm sorry for being so negative, but this just looks lazy.

Re: Monopoly: Pokémon Kanto Edition board, box and release date confirmed: Remake to

They couldn't customize it better, especially the Go To Jail and Pass Go spots?

Those are never customized. On any Monopoly board. Ever.

Yeah. Those are iconic images for the game and the Brothers Parker want to remind people what they're really playing.

Ah, this game. I remember playing the original, which I still have. It's missing a few pieces, though. :(

I still have an old Gen I Poke-opoly game from God-knows-how-many years ago.

Yeah. Those are iconic images for the game and the Brothers Parker want to remind people what they're really playing.
Exactly. When a couple of Transformers sets were made, they didn't customize those corners at all. They stayed the same.

That said, the set doesn't look too bad. I just don't know if I'd throw the money towards it to get it. Prime and I have several different Monopoly sets as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom