• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Monozu (Pokémon)/Jihead (Pokémon)/Sazando (Pokémon) page information to add

Ice Tyrant

Is a Foolish Fool
Reaction score
If this is in the wrong section please move this.

Since editting is disabled on the Wiki can someone add to Monozu, Jihead, and Sazando's pages that Monozu evolves into Jihead at level 50 and then into Sazando at level 64? Thanks in advanced.
Also here's some Trivia to go along for Monozu or Sazando's pages:
Monozu reachs it's final stage later than any other Pokemon, evolving into Sazando at level 64. (Monozu and Sazando's page)
Sazando is the first Pseudo-Legendary to favor Special Attacks rather than Physical Attacks. (Sazando's page)
-As such Sazando has the lowest base Attack stat of any Pseudo-Legendary. (Sazando's page)
-Sazando has the highest base Special Attack of any Pseudo-Legendary. (Sazando's page)
Metagross and Sazando are the only Pseudo-Legendaries not to have atleast one dual weakness.
Sazando is the only Pseudo-Legendary with more than one immunity; Psychic and Ground (The latter because of it's ability, Levitate). (Sazando's page)
Sazando's Line are the only line of Pseudo-Legendaries with more than one head. (Jihead and Sazando's page)
-Though according to it's White Version PokeDex entry, the 2 heads on it's arms lack brains. (Sazando's page)

Again thank you in advanced for adding this when, or if, you can.

Also, the EXP. at level 100 is 1,250,000, not 1,059,860.

If this is in the wrong section please move this.

Since editting is disabled on the Wiki can someone add to Monozu, Jihead, and Sazando's pages that Monozu evolves into Jihead at level 50 and then into Sazando at level 64? Thanks in advanced.
Also here's some Trivia to go along for Monozu or Sazando's pages:
Monozu reachs it's final stage later than any other Pokemon, evolving into Sazando at level 64. (Monozu and Sazando's page)
Sazando is the first Pseudo-Legendary to favor Special Attacks rather than Physical Attacks. (Sazando's page)
-As such Sazando has the lowest base Attack stat of any Pseudo-Legendary. (Sazando's page)
-Sazando has the highest base Special Attack of any Pseudo-Legendary. (Sazando's page)
Metagross and Sazando are the only Pseudo-Legendaries not to have atleast one dual weakness.
Sazando is the only Pseudo-Legendary with more than one immunity; Psychic and Ground (The latter because of it's ability, Levitate). (Sazando's page)
Sazando's Line are the only line of Pseudo-Legendaries with more than one head. (Jihead and Sazando's page)
-Though according to it's White Version PokeDex entry, the 2 heads on it's arms lack brains. (Sazando's page)

Again thank you in advanced for adding this when, or if, you can.

Also, the EXP. at level 100 is 1,250,000, not 1,059,860.

Done. I left the part out about multiple heads as it is not very notable and Metagross is formed from 2 Metang, which is formed from two Beldum, so it could also be considered to have multiple heads.

Done. I left the part out about multiple heads as it is not very notable and Metagross is formed from 2 Metang, which is formed from two Beldum, so it could also be considered to have multiple heads.

Just to pick nits, you left out the parenthetical phrase after the "more than one elemental immunity", that Sazando's immunity to Ground is only because of Levitate.

(I'm not about to call it Sazandra if it's in somebody else's context.)

Is Sazando and kin really in the Indeterminate egg group? Right now they seem to be listed under that group while other sources seem to say that it's in the Dragon egg group.

Hey, I didn't know Sazando was a pseudo-legendary (though I could have deduced that from the BST, etc. and just never bothered to)

Maybe include in some way that this generation has two pseudo-legendaries, similar to Gen 3? Perhaps in the page on pseudo-legendaries.

Hey, I didn't know Sazando was a pseudo-legendary (though I could have deduced that from the BST, etc. and just never bothered to)

Maybe include in some way that this generation has two pseudo-legendaries, similar to Gen 3? Perhaps in the page on pseudo-legendaries.
What is the other pseudo-legendary?

"however, Sazando's immunity to Ground is due to its ability, Levitate. "
Is in the wrong spot. That was placed right next to the 4x weakness line, not the immunity line like it should be.

I think he's thinking of Ononokus, which really isn't.

Also, not "Sazandora", but "Sazandra".

Oh, whoops. My bad. I had gotten the two mixed up. Probably because of the fact that Ononokus's Attack and Speed might push it close to being Uber, like what quickly happened to Garchomp. But yeah, it's not a pseudo-legendary, it just has a legendary attack stat. :p

Also, for the name origin:

"Jihead" appears to be a combination of "ji", meaning "two", and "heddo", the transliteration for "head", a reference to Jihead's two heads.

The jury's still out on "Monozu" and "Sazandra", though.

Also, for the name origin:

"Jihead" appears to be a combination of "ji", meaning "two", and "heddo", the transliteration for "head", a reference to Jihead's two heads.

The jury's still out on "Monozu" and "Sazandra", though.
I would assume that Monozu may be based partly on "mono," one, but I don't know where the "zu" comes from.

I would assume that Monozu may be based partly on "mono," one, but I don't know where the "zu" comes from.

Well, yeah, I guess that's obvious then...

...and "Sazandra" definitely has something to do with "san" (three).

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom