• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monster Mafia 10/05/2013 - Night Six - Akai Tsuki - SERIAL KILLER AKURAITO WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you like the roles?

Yeah, though it's kinda amusing to learn that almost everyone was a Jack of all Trades.

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes.

Do you think the roles were balanced?

I have mixed feelings about the SK's win-con, to be honest. I feel like it trumped what would have been a Mafia win under normal circumstances.

Other than that, yes the roles were balanced.

Can someone please explain the end cause I just don't get it haha

The serial killer won because their win condition was to be one of the last three surviving players.

Did you like the roles?
Yup but probably too much people with powers :d.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yup although I missed the first part because I was away

Yeah, but maybe some roles should have been toned down a bit but it was fun :d.

Did you like the roles?
Yep, it was really fun making a role of my choice and it was really interesting to see what other people chose.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, It felt cool how I had almost no idea who the others were and there were some interesting twists to see even after being killed. Like seeing the serial killer win.

Yeah, you balanced them really well. I remember that my role was kind of cheap at first, but you nerfed it well and fairly.

I loved your game even though I died early LOL. Thanks for hosting this amazing game m0ckingbird and HumanDawn!

Congratulations, Aku!! <33 It was a super fun game and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for hosting, Human and m0ckingbrd20~

Did you like the roles?
Very much so! They were all very creative, in my opinion.
Did you enjoy the game?
Naturally. It was extremely fun and I really enjoyed it quite a bit.
I did! I think they all were, neither side was too underpowered nor overpowered.

Thanks for letting me play! I had a lot of fun. I wish I could have contributed more positively to the town movement but there's always next time.

Did you like the roles?
Very much so, they were all very cool and interesting.

Did you enjoy the game?
I did!

Under the circumstances. It's never going to be as balanced as it could be when players are choosing their own roles
but you two did a good job of keeping it as fair as you could.

So close, so close. I just wish I could've tied the votes on time(Was planning on unvoting Aku and voting myself instead). Maybe that could've changed things?

But nonetheless, that was very surprising and I honestly never suspected it. Congratulations Aku! And thanks for letting me play, Human and m0ckingbird! I had fun even though I wasn't very active. I was really panicking by the end of things and me and Momo were trying to hard to get you guys to shift the votes, but agh. >< Still, great game.

Did you like the roles?
Definitely, it was super fun seeing which characters people chose(or created, in some cases), and the abilities they came up with.
Did you enjoy the game?
Definitely! I was a bit inactive at first, but when the game progressed, I had a bunch of fun.
Mhm. The town and mafia both had very powerful abilities, so it was balanced in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom