• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monster Mafia 10/05/2013 - Night Six - Akai Tsuki - SERIAL KILLER AKURAITO WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Monster Mafia 02/04/2013 - Signs Ups!

If you're still accepting players I would like in this. Role forthcoming.

In. This is my first mafia game so I hope I do okay. I'll work on my role PM. :thumbup:

Seems like I got here just in time. Let me work out my PM:thumbup:

We would like to inform everyone that Sign Ups will be closed by the 21st of April (21/04) and all roles will have to be submitted by that time. If for some reason a person fails to submit his/her role by that time we will have to either remove them from the game or create a role for them if they agree with that.

On 23rd of April (23/04) the final roles will be sent back to the players and Night 0 (Role Confirmation) will start.​

@RandomSnake; feel free to ask any question as this is your first Mafia and if you need help creating your role you can contact either of the hosts.

Last edited:

Understood.

Count me in! Custom role PM on its way!

:thumbup:

Last edited:

fakking shat! i wanted to play! Dammit! There's no other mafia sign ups to do, so go play your mafia.

#YOU'VE HAD A BAD DAY, SOMETHING DA DA, YOU SING A SAD SONG AND YOU DAH DAH SOMETHING, YOU HAD A BAD DAYYYY!!!# ;^;

@RandomSnake; due to your inactivity and the fact that our attempts to contact you have been ignored we have to remove you from the game.​

Monster Mafia 23/04/2013 - Night 0 (Role Confirmation)

Role PMs have been sent. You may start confirming them.

PLEASE READ THE ROLES FROM SCRATCH AS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THEM BEFORE, BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE MINOR CHANGES WHICH YOU WILL NOT NOTICE AT FIRST GLANCE!

@GliscorMan; clear some space in your inbox so I can sent you your role.

Last edited:

Confirmed.

We win because of confirming.

Re: Monster Mafia 23/04/2013 - Night 0 - Role confirmations!

Confirming!

Role confirmed.

Here to confirm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom